GTA 6 will be based on Drug Cartels.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
you're joking right?

L.A. aka LS is an iconic city. ATL map would smaller than LS. There's reason why Rockstar uses cities that are popular in the media. ATL isn't a bad place irl it's just that it's not that interesting and would be a waste of an open world game from Rockstar.

Maybe in a linear game like Manhunt it'd work.
Yea while ATL is arguable the mecca of modern Black culture, media, entertainment, commerce and been influential on Black hood culture, LA as a whole is more internationally famous than Atlanta and its influence is decades longer than ATL's.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you're joking right?

L.A. aka LS is an iconic city. ATL map would smaller than LS. There's reason why Rockstar uses cities that are popular in the media. ATL isn't a bad place irl it's just that it's not that interesting and would be a waste of an open world game from Rockstar.

Maybe in a linear game like Manhunt it'd work.
Are any of these cities actually true to scale? The map can be big in ANY city if they choose to draw it out correctly

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Are any of these cities actually true to scale? The map can be big in ANY city if they choose to draw it out correctly

Rockstar has never done that before. If VI has Liberty City in it it'll be pulled from IV, Vice City itself probably will be LS sized with a lot more bridges and water between it

Which is why I pointing to Fort Lauderdale being added. Together they're referred to as South Florida.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Rockstar has never done that before. If VI has Liberty City in it it'll be pulled from IV, Vice City itself probably will be LS sized with a lot more bridges and water between it

Which is why I pointing to Fort Lauderdale being added. Together they're referred to as South Florida.
Yea... I'm saying they should cut that shyt out. If we are going to name cities, with some thinking it's going to be multiple... Then we can really throw out "what the city really has/doesn't have" They are just going to invent most of it, give you the cool parts, and call it Atvantis or some shyt. It's really about the culture.

I don't think too many places have the culture to make it their own. Chicago would have the gang shyt but it'd be the same culture they could pull from the LA area. SA was great cause you had Vegas in there too. It wasn't to scale either but you got that culture. How many US cities can really say they got that? I think Atlanta is definitely one. For black culture, it's up there.

But you're right about one thing. Rockstar isn't really into doing anything new. Their biggest games have been exploring the same areas since inception pretty much