GTA 6 will be based on Drug Cartels.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
To all my new brehs, it's been known for a min that I have rockstar connects. Nothing major like playing the games early or shyt like that. Just info

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a friend that works at rockstar ( as I stated years ago ) and they will most likely focus on the Cartel this time around, he didn't say whether or not if they will create a new country or city.

I'll keep yall posted
drug cartels = mexico, asian cartels, russian cartels.

so i see 3 new countries right there alone. give me a reason to hop on one of those private jets. vs flying around a city.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I gotta a friend that works at Rockstar" :patrice:

Either :duck:or your friend is stupid for breaking the NDA. :patrice:
who said he had a NDA when it came to what direction rock was going in? rock could tell you today they were going to do the entire world. and watch some other games try to copy them and do well. then rock comes out with GTA 6 and destroys everyone in its path once again. i dont really think they would care if someone gave that basic info.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
drug cartels = mexico, asian cartels, russian cartels.

so i see 3 new countries right there alone. give me a reason to hop on one of those private jets. vs flying around a city.
Most likely mexican. Think they're riding that wave of folks that just recently started caring about Mexico