GTA 6 will be based on Drug Cartels.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
if you really had a friend that works at rockstar you'd know the next game takes place in ATL and Miami. first game with two cities.
First off :mjlol: @ ATL...Don't nobody want to play as a batty bwoy...

Second you must have never played SA because if you did you'd know it had THREE cities...

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
GTA: Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo

Those cities so big and interesting, you wouldn't even need to go anywhere else :ohlawd: Rio got the beach....all the drugs u need in those cities....and they have areas where all the crackheads congregate :to: zombieland missions.....race car missions like Fast & Furious 5 :whew:....Max Payne 3 gave a little taste of Brazil but GTA could really make it happen

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
On behalf of every black guy here and black excellence as a whole...

yeah-right-gif.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I got a friend that works at rockstar ( as I stated years ago ) and they will most likely focus on the Cartel this time around, he didn't say whether or not if they will create a new country or city.

I'll keep yall posted
you say you said this years ago

please direct us to one thing you called early about a rockstar game so we can believe this

i mean i know there's thousands of people who work there.. and i'm for damn sure they break that NDA everyday, telling friends, family, whoever... knowing that no one will believe them... but show me some evidence like you calling the 3 player thing long before it was announced... and i'll take it

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
you say you said this years ago

please direct us to one thing you called early about a rockstar game so we can believe this

i mean i know there's thousands of people who work there.. and i'm for damn sure they break that NDA everyday, telling friends, family, whoever... knowing that no one will believe them... but show me some evidence like you calling the 3 player thing long before it was announced... and i'll take it

Kevin Smith breaks NDA's all the time, to be fair, he doesn't sign them so he; in no way, shape or form can be sued.

I break NDA's all time using the same rhetoric whenever a company hands me one to sign; "Oh Yeah, my assistant gets my mail in x place, I should get it Thursday".

In this case however, this tail is Scrooge McDuckian in nature.