GTA 6 announced to be in early development UPDATE: confirmed by Rockstar

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
why would they even move on , it’s not like when they 1st started with dropping every other year
NOW.... it seems like they release the new game every 5 to 8 years

Why wouldn't they? Red Dead redemption 2 was great, they're the kings of the open world genre...just fire up another franchise :manny:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Why wouldn't they? Red Dead redemption 2 was great, they're the kings of the open world genre...just fire up another franchise :manny:

Rockstar should come out with a more horror focused Manhunt, Midnight Club, Bully but they don't know how to implement microtransactioms in them successfully. Dan Houser, the fsce of Rockstar quit after Take Two canned Bully 2 for the second time, a month after the leak he resigned.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
GTA games have never had a direct sequel. The Los Santos in V is not the same one in SA, if you used your brain you might've thought "why does the map look different?"

GTA3-VC-SA are the 3D universe, IV-V are the HD Universe. They have nothing to do with each other.

So in this new universe, the Ballas were always in Grove St. Where they truly belong since Ballas are based off of Crips, that has a set called Grape St Crips.

Grape St = Grove St

:snoop:

7Wnuwuf.jpg

breh .... you’re right about it being in a different universe : but its still based off the same hood = grove st

Kairi Irving

Daps
Oh. I didn’t know. SA is the first gta game I’ve owned. I was 11 when SA came out :ld:so I could play it for awhile

I don't mean it seriously, but when you look at the games and the maps and how olds Characters don't exist it's easy to conclude they're reboots.

or as Rockstar puts it, separate universes.

GTA 3=4
GTA SA = V

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Griselda Blanco.

Extreme outlier.

Besides Wolfenstein, which other franchises were ruined? :jbhmm:

I barely play games anymore but in terms of popular franchises off the top of my head - Star Wars, Terminator, Ghostbusters, Men In Black all ruined by this feminist bullshyt. You don't have to agree with me. It's all art at the end of the day, it's subjective.

well luckily for you it probably won’t be a female protagonist

Let's hope so.

Kairi Irving

Daps
:snoop:

7Wnuwuf.jpg

breh .... you’re right about it being in a different universe : but its still based off the same hood = grove st

Nikka do you have a hard time comprehending it's based off real life hoods and gangs?

even in SA, it was deliberately based off of REAL LIFE areas in LA

Grove St is Grape St

Jefferson is Watts

Rollin Heights Ballas was Rollin (20s-60s) Crips

obviously they are going to use the same fake areas as a callback to the old days in a new, separate universe.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
@Jesus is my protector
@Sohh_lifted

It's like people who post in The Arcadium and the Locker Room Live in two different worlds :heh:

Dudes in here talking about bully 2, GTA having a female protagonist

Bully 2 been confirmed cancelled months ago and GTA VI isn't going to have a female protagonist :mjlol:

Why is this out of the loop ass thread even in TLR when we have an existing thread in the Arcadium ?
Crazy right? We have sub-forums and some folks can't even use em.

The funny part is that this isn't even fukkin news. Anyone that follows GTA or the gaming industry period already knew GTA VI was in development.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
u do understand that GTA 5 made the most money from any form of entertainment entity in the history of the world

Yes I know that, you feel like if they moved on and made something just as great or better that it would tarnish the GTA legacy? :gucci:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Crazy right? We have sub-forums and some folks can't even use em.

The funny part is that this isn't even fukkin news. Anyone that follows GTA or the gaming industry period already knew GTA VI was in development.

Same people posting 1-2 year old news acting like they found something new :mjlol:

Bully ll been canned and that was the final straw for Dan Houser

GTA VI is going to be in VC, with a story spanning decades. Which makes sense they'll lock decades and story behind DLC:francis:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I don't mean it seriously, but when you look at the games and the maps and how olds Characters don't exist it's easy to conclude they're reboots.

or as Rockstar puts it, separate universes.

GTA 3=4
GTA SA = V
I mean you right, i got confused cause they reference og loc in gta v. He goes gold and is a huge artist when v came out apparently. He has a plaque in franklins house.