Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Cyberpunk 2077 will shyt on GTA. I put money on it

giphy.gif

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Sexism =/= Racism

And GTA has always been grounded in real life crime and then enhanced by Rockstar outlandishness.

Mafioso hitman in Vice City
Sociopath hitman IN GTA III
Gang banger in San Andreas
Eastern European war criminal in GTA IV
Ex Bank robbers and gang banger in GTA V (although Trevor Phillips was a stupid character imo)

What world do women participate in crimes like that for a career? Anyway it'll probably be a female character loaded with all kinds of feminist bullshyt and you people can add GTA to the list of franchises ruined by this shyt.
Griselda Blanco don't come to mind?
Bonnie Parker?
Claudia Ochoa Felix?
Stephanie St. Clair?

I can see complaining about shoehorning bad writing as an excuse to pander to an certain audience but complaining about the very existence of competent female criminals is just dumb and also indicative of deeper issues with women.

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
anddd Capcom just came back but ruined RE3 and are going to milk RE4s dreaded remake.

Game companies are disappointing left and right nowadays, CD project red are too untrustworthy imo, not a huge track record of great games.

they made some questionable choices and omitted a few things but to be fair, i think people were expecting to much with RE3 remake. nemesis was shorter and simply never as good as re2 to begin with. im not even sure why they're redoing re4. it holds up pretty well tbh. i would've preferred a code veronica remake.

as for cdpr, they may not have a catalog of classics but witcher 3 is legit one of the goat games and alongside valve, they seem to be the last of the big publishers aren't aggressively anti-consumer.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Bully 2 was greenlit in 08 for production, cancelled or postponed in 2011, bring back 2017 and cancelled forever in 2019, Dan Housers favorite game he ever made was Bully. He fought hard for a sequel and he ended up quitting a month after Bully ll cancelled leaks came out

I doubt the game is completely canceled. There’s always a chance that they will resume work on it in the future. I suspect that Dan Houser quitted because he didn’t like the direction the company was heading in. Take Two wants them to release games more frequently and put more focus on Multiplayer and I strongly believe that’s the reason why he quitted.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
they made some questionable choices and omitted a few things but to be fair, i think people were expecting to much with RE3 remake. nemesis was shorter and simply never as good as re2 to begin with. im not even sure why they're redoing re4. it holds up pretty well tbh. i would've preferred a code veronica remake.

as for cdpr, they may not have a catalog of classics but witcher 3 is legit one of the goat games and alongside valve they seem to be the last of the big publishers aren't aggressively anti-consumer.

Point of remaking games is to maximize the potential it had.

RE3 having cut content and locations is inexcusable, it makes you think what's the point of a remaking it if you don't expand upon what's already there? RE1 Remake added more shyt into the game, making the original version inferior.

Kairi Irving

Daps
I doubt the game is completely canceled. There’s always a chance that they will resume work on it in the future. I suspect that Dan Houser quitted because he didn’t like the direction the company was heading in. Take Two wants them to release games more frequently and put more focus on Multiplayer and I strongly believe that’s the reason why he quitted.

I think it's a mix of both. Bully ll was the only thing keeping him content with it. Then they axed it and he's gone....

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
Point of remaking games is to maximize the potential it had.

RE3 having cut content and locations is inexcusable, it makes you think what's the point of a remaking it if you don't expand upon what's already there? RE1 Remake added more shyt into the game, making the original version inferior.

i guess you're right, totally forgot about the first REmake.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
that sounds awful, releasing the game in pieces. After they refused to do story DLC for GTA V and ate off online for 7 years. Might be time to throw Rockstar in the bushes.
They refuse to release the 5hrs of cut content from RDR2 because they want to focus on that RDR online abortion.

Kairi Irving

Daps
They refuse to release the 5hrs of cut content from RDR2 because they want to focus on that RDR online abortion.

Undead Nightmare 2 was canned too. The Online mode had zombie models with green glowing eyes, typical re use of assets by Rockstar.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Griselda Blanco don't come to mind?
Bonnie Parker?
Claudia Ochoa Felix?
Stephanie St. Clair?

I can see complaining about shoehorning bad writing as an excuse to pander to an certain audience but complaining about the very existence of competent female criminals is just dumb and also indicative of deeper issues with women.

I feel you, but normally the women who are involved in this life style are usually leaders. Rarely are they low level killers or gun men or hit men. Which is basically what you start off in GTA and work your way up to a boss.

But I get what you are saying.

Last edited: