GTA 6 announced to be in early development UPDATE: confirmed by Rockstar

GhostBreh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
I wonder what the political/social comentary and parodies are gonna look like. :patrice:

GTA was always US society ramped up to ridiculous proportions but with all the right wing fukkery that's engulfed the US in recent years it's actually happening in real life.

An ignorant, incoherent reality TV star is actually the president. Got racists holding KKK rallies with backyard tiki torches. Actual news would fit in just fine on Weasel News.

Got people blatantly denying the existence of a worldwide pandemic, then end up dying from it themselves. Every second girl is openly thotting with a cashapp and onlyfans link on her social media.

What could they possible joke about in moden society that isn't actually happening nowadays? :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice: I've owned all the grand theft auto's damn near, even when it was just a top down driving game on the PC

but I think they need to move on...it's time they went in another direction w/something different at this point

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Don't care. Main character better not be a female.

What difference would it make? You don't fukk with Metroid, Tomb Raider or Resident Evil 4? :jbhmm:

Serious question, I dont see what the big deal is. Some of you sound like those racists that were mad when they made CJ the main character in San Andreas on some "I can't relate to him I dont gang bang".

Daps
Reppin
St louis
8sv8w4L.gif

i'm ready.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
What difference would it make? You don't fukk with Metroid, Tomb Raider or Resident Evil 4? :jbhmm:

Serious question, I dont see what the big deal is. Some of you sound like those racists that were mad when they made CJ the main character in San Andreas on some "I can't relate to him I dont gang bang".

Sexism =/= Racism

And GTA has always been grounded in real life crime and then enhanced by Rockstar outlandishness.

Mafioso hitman in Vice City
Sociopath hitman IN GTA III
Gang banger in San Andreas
Eastern European war criminal in GTA IV
Ex Bank robbers and gang banger in GTA V (although Trevor Phillips was a stupid character imo)

What world do women participate in crimes like that for a career? Anyway it'll probably be a female character loaded with all kinds of feminist bullshyt and you people can add GTA to the list of franchises ruined by this shyt.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

:rudy: different lane for those 3 games
This is more grounded. I aint trying to hustle as Teresa Mendoza outchea:camby:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Sexism =/= Racism

And GTA has always been grounded in real life crime and then enhanced by Rockstar outlandishness.

Mafioso hitman in Vice City
Sociopath hitman IN GTA III
Gang banger in San Andreas
Eastern European war criminal in GTA IV
Ex Bank robbers and gang banger in GTA V (although Trevor Phillips was a stupid character imo)

What world do women participate in crimes like that for a career? Anyway it'll probably be a female character loaded with all kinds of feminist bullshyt and you people can add GTA to the list of franchises ruined by this shyt.

Griselda Blanco.