GTA 5 is now the best selling video game of all time.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
I haven't played GTAO in a year, or so. How bad is freeroam, now that they have these snipers with explosives, and infrared scopes?

Its not as bad as you think, I haven't upgraded my guns or ammo because in not spending money on that wack ass bunker, the lobbies I've been in people don't abuse the explosive ammo. the smugglers run dlc just dropped about 2 weeks ago its cool, they added a ton of military aircraft.. Rock* be bugging with these prices on vehicles (everything) tho

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O3SNCdp.jpg

Rockstar finessed ya'll out of them micro transactions and said fukk ya'll nikkas.:heh::bryan:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You can't be serious. San Andreas shyts on V story something serious. shyt is bland as fukk.
Gta5 is miles better than the tryhard SA. I couldnt even finish it.

Trevor alone is the best charactwr in the series

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never even finished the game and online is :trash:

They made that shyt some Minecraft for street life shyt:lolbron: nikkas running around trying to live thier dreams of having penthouses, bugattis, millions and lawlessness.

Y'all brehs ever see these dudes making whole videos out of GTA cut scenes:russ:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I haven't played GTAO in a year, or so. How bad is freeroam, now that they have these snipers with explosives, and infrared scopes?
I play a few hours a day everyday and Only came across a explosive sniper once

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yall try so damn hard :mjlol:

Gta 5 is far and away the best story with the best characters. Trevor is the GOAT:ufdup:

Because it only came out two years ago on pc. This has replaced the sims as a lifestyle player. It's the ultimate casual gaming experience
The fukk? GTA v story was complete ass cheeks.

Trevor was a fukking awful character.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I never even finished the game and online is :trash:

They made that shyt some Minecraft for street life shyt:lolbron: nikkas running around trying to live thier dreams of having penthouses, bugattis, millions and lawlessness.

Y'all brehs ever see these dudes making whole videos out of GTA cut scenes:russ:

:ehh:

Rockstar gave thjem all sorts of accessories:mjlol:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Is RDR a good game:patrice:
Everybody keep talking about it

I played it for the first time last summer.

It was definitely fun and worth the play through if you can, but putting it above GTA V like others do....nah son. Story was better but that was about it.

I think my personal opinion of it might be a little more jaded than others because I played it after playing GTA IV and V.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Best game ever.

I bought this shyt on 360 and PS3

If it comes out on Switch I'm buying it there.

When Xbox One X comes out I'm buying it again.