GTA 5 is now the best selling video game of all time.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Nothing is going to top this in the foreseeable for games. I don't play R* games online too much There's something about this game that makes non-gamers and casual's to get additced to, buy in-game currensy, etc.

I got bored with gta online real quick. Everything is too expensive and its only fun if you have a consistent crew to play with.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nothing is going to top this in the foreseeable for games. I don't play R* games online too much There's something about this game that makes non-gamers and casual's to get additced to, buy in-game currensy, etc.
Came in to say this. Its def the most popular GTA game for casuals

I remember when it came out I put my ex on it. She hated GTA games. Now shes addicted to 5 and still plays online to this day :why:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Blizzard does not report to NPD

neither do Steam only games.

edit: They have For Honor at #4 for best selling game of 2017. Thats how inaccurate this is. Realistically For Honor probably isnt top 10-15 best selling game of 2017 :ld: them not counting digital sales makes this list useless since its the way most games are bought now :heh:
Digital sales have been counted for a while now.

But digital sales have to be given to them by the publishers. So some games don't count them.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Came in to say this. Its def the most popular GTA game for casuals

I remember when it came out I put my ex on it. She hated GTA games. Now shes addicted to 5 and still plays online to this day :why:
Ive logged more time on gta 5 online than any other game. Played it everyday for at least 2 hours for over 2 years. Grinded up to level 300. Finally got bored trying to keep up around the beginning of this year. Refused to buy shark cards and did not have it in me to grind to get the newest shyt.

So much piff has come out recently tho ghatdam:wow:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I got bored with gta online real quick. Everything is too expensive and its only fun if you have a consistent crew to play with.
I got bored with this shyt in the beginning of last year....like u said if I had nikkaz who played this shyt heavy maybe I would've been into it more...doubt it tho

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I made it to 120 to finally get the mini gun

Im like level 121 now

shyt mad boring, Im not wasting money on shark cards

And after running the final heist 6 times back to back, shyt got played.

Especially since my friends didn't have it unlocked so I was getting 0% and had to do all the work.. (Blow up the bikes, drive to boat)

:camby: