GTA 5 is now the best selling video game of all time.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA6 will probably be an MMO. No way are they doing single player shyt again (even though I personally prefer it)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Blizzard does not report to NPD

neither do Steam only games.

edit: They have For Honor at #4 for best selling game of 2017. Thats how inaccurate this is. Realistically For Honor probably isnt top 10-15 best selling game of 2017 :ld: them not counting digital sales makes this list useless since its the way most games are bought now :heh:
You mad consoles are important my nikka :mjlol:

As I stated, nobody gives a fukk about Dota. Yeah, there are a billion nerds in the world. Most not playing games like GTA or 2k tho. You the equivalent of a Hypeman for gangnum style :francis:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
gta 5 looks prettier but it is still sub-par compared to san andreas.

the gang world in san andreas was deep and it gave the single player mode a lot of replayibility. they didn't bother with it in gta5 but with the new technology they could have upped it with more layers like making money from the territories like in the godfather game.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Plus the san andreas story was goat. I still remember the feel of tempenny, ryder and big smoke stabbing cj in the back even though i haven't played it for 10+ years or however long its been. Plus how fulfilling it was to kill them and passing the flight school missions to get back in the game.

The gta5 story I've forgot already.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You mad consoles are important my nikka :mjlol:

As I stated, nobody gives a fukk about Dota. Yeah, there are a billion nerds in the world. Most not playing games like GTA or 2k tho. You the equivalent of a Hypeman for gangnum style :francis:
But GTA 5 is more popular on PC in 2017 so im not sure where you are going with this argument :dwillhuh: consoles were never brought up in my post at all

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But GTA 5 is more popular on PC in 2017 so im not sure where you are going with this argument :dwillhuh: consoles were never brought up in my post at all
How many pcs are there bruh, you continuously use this same angle not accounting for the userbase of PC. I'm sure lots of horrible games sold better on pc because of the userbase as well. You'll hype the garbage up because of that making your understanding of what's actually popular skewed and inaccurate :umad: