GTA 5 is now the best selling video game of all time.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yall try so damn hard :mjlol:

Gta 5 is far and away the best story with the best characters. Trevor is the GOAT:ufdup:

how tf doesnt everybody have this game at this point
Because it only came out two years ago on pc. This has replaced the sims as a lifestyle player. It's the ultimate casual gaming experience

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How many pcs are there bruh, you continuously use this same angle not accounting for the userbase of PC. I'm sure lots of horrible games sold better on pc because of the userbase as well. You'll hype the garbage up because of that making your understanding of what's actually popular skewed and inaccurate :umad:

hey its not my fault the xbox1 is the biggest console flop of the century :hubie:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They havent even released a GTA for this generation of console, GTA V is from Ps3/xbox360.

Is GTA online really popping:ohhh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
stop playing after they took my bread some hacker gave me. I was at 50 billion, eating and buying watever the fukk I want. And it was just some random hacker that gave it to everybody in the lobby. :heh:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They gonna sell the single player DLC as a new game

People would BUY that shyt...:stopitslime::francis: Imagine trevor, franklin and mike & lester and Lamarr ripping up through san francisco on some ultimate fukkery shyt... SO....MUCH...fukkERY.... Cameos from steph curry, e40, benjamin bratt, rapping 4-tay, carlos santana, cheech and chong shyt would be amazing...:ohhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
GTA V should be mentioned in college courses at this point.

It is a current gen game that rockstar squeezed into the last gen at the midnight hour and fukking nailed it.

I know who triple dipped on GTA V.

Between me and my wife we bought this game on 360...ps3...xbox one...and pc :mindblown:

so around 260 bucks for the same game 4 times :mindblown:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
stop playing after they took my bread some hacker gave me. I was at 50 billion, eating and buying watever the fukk I want. And it was just some random hacker that gave it to everybody in the lobby. :heh:
Cats are still dropping free money. :steviej:

Haven't played online in almost 2 years, hopped on and some dude dropped money bags all over. Dude even brought everyone in the lobby to the location to eat. :heh:

I didn't even need it. I still had my "washed" dough from the dead hooker car selling glitch. :youngsabo:

All Star
Daps
I haven't played GTAO in a year, or so. How bad is freeroam, now that they have these snipers with explosives, and infrared scopes?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yall try so damn hard :mjlol:

Gta 5 is far and away the best story with the best characters. Trevor is the GOAT:ufdup:

Because it only came out two years ago on pc. This has replaced the sims as a lifestyle player. It's the ultimate casual gaming experience

You can't be serious. San Andreas shyts on V story something serious. shyt is bland as fukk.