GTA 3 is one of the most overrated games ever

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
neither had an amazing story :manny:

The Additions Combo system from LoD automatically makes it better than ff7 from a gameplay perspective
:sas2:
and it had better locales(pre rendered backgrounds) enemy designs and overall graphics but that is once again due to the fact that it dropped at the end of the ps1 era :manny:

and haschel > every character from ff7 :umad:

I thought it was just decent personally :ld:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2154-gta-1-gameplay.jpg

no this was

I remember playing this heavy when I started getting into PC gaming and my boys would look at me like :scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I just remember reading the previews in magazine like EGM and game pro and just going :noah: Is this the real life? Or is it fantassssy???

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Anyone in here saying GTA3 is trash/overrated probably wasn't playing it in 2001.

Ol' 17 year old ass nikkas.

Technically it isn't the best GTA but for what it was at the time and how groundbreaking it was, it's the best GTA IMO. No other GTA makes me feel so nostalgic.

And the radio stations >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Best Hip Hop radio station in a GTA game.....ever, no debate.

FUNNIEST talk radio show in a GTA game :russ:15 years later I still laugh at this shyt like I haven't heard it before.

Most Americans won't get MSX FM but if you do :blessed:

The game was MIND BLOWING in 2001. It was pretty much everything people hoped you could do in a video game one day.

I remember seeing my friend's brother playing it like, "you can really go anywhere, shoot anything, crash into everybody?" :ohhh:

The radio stations. :lawd:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I played Vice City before GTA 3.......I ''hated'' GTA 3 for the simple fact the main character
never said a single word during the whole game.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
nikkas out they mind
ofocurse if u go back and try and play it now shyt aint gonna be wavy
but in 01 bruh :ohlawd::banderas: the story, the atmosphere, the fukkery, the jokes shyt was the goat i replayed that shyt like 50 times and never got bored did something new everytime :dahell:... shyt changed the game.. literally.... that 3rd island was fukking garbage they were just tired... they were like bruh we been making this game for 11 months we need a break.. lets cut it short :dead:only mission i remember on there is the phones ringing

the mafia sentinel goat car :ohlawd: