GTA 3 is one of the most overrated games ever

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
2154-gta-1-gameplay.jpg

no this was
:scusthov: that top down perspective
Might've been different if i played this gta 1 and 2 first but the 3d series is what started the greatness for me

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
its really not a great game but it deserves the praise for its impact at the time :manny:

its basically like ff7 on ps1. both were the first in their respective series to go 3d and it completely changed their genres forever. but neither were the best of their genres in their console generations :manny:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
its really not a great game but it deserves the praise for its impact at the time :manny:

its basically like ff7 on ps1. both were the first in their respective series to go 3d and it completely changed their genres forever. but neither were the best of their genres in their console generations :manny:

Wait what. Are you gonna say 9 is better than 7?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i remember GTA before GTA3...i played it for a few minutes maybe.
i actually remember the first time i saw GTA3..i was in college and i watched my boy play it.
i was :ohhh:...i can't front, i was amazed at seeing him run around in a 3D world.

when i finally got around to playing Vice City i was :ohlawd:.

GTA games are not perfect and no game is but God damn if they don't come correct with what they do.
fukk online, i play GTA for the single player story and the fukkery.

:sas2:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Anyone in here saying GTA3 is trash/overrated probably wasn't playing it in 2001.

Ol' 17 year old ass nikkas.

Technically it isn't the best GTA but for what it was at the time and how groundbreaking it was, it's the best GTA IMO. No other GTA makes me feel so nostalgic.

And the radio stations >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Best Hip Hop radio station in a GTA game.....ever, no debate.

FUNNIEST talk radio show in a GTA game :russ:15 years later I still laugh at this shyt like I haven't heard it before.

Most Americans won't get MSX FM but if you do :blessed:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone in here saying GTA3 is trash/overrated probably wasn't playing it in 2001.

Ol' 17 year old ass nikkas.

Technically it isn't the best GTA but for what it was at the time and how groundbreaking it was, it's the best GTA IMO. No other GTA makes me feel so nostalgic.

And the radio stations >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Best Hip Hop radio station in a GTA game.....ever, no debate.

FUNNIEST talk radio show in a GTA game :russ:15 years later I still laugh at this shyt like I haven't heard it before.

Most Americans won't get MSX FM but if you do :blessed:

I loved Lazlo mannnnn, this eish was funny as fukk to me when I played it. The rap station was only 15 mins but the music just went well with the city and gameplay, Royce da 5'9 tracks on there:lawd:

I was 14/15 when I played this back in 2002 (I had the PC version) I used to skip school to play this.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have not played GTA3.
Vice City was the first one i played and i really enjoyed it.

shout out to all the Haitians i clapped up in slow motion after my character found the drugs.
Same with me. I pretty much started with Vice City. Lance Vance was that nikka. :banderas: Tommy Vercetti was the Goat. :win:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I loved Lazlo mannnnn, this eish was funny as fukk to me when I played it. The rap station was only 15 mins but the music just went well with the city and gameplay, Royce da 5'9 tracks on there:lawd:

I was 14/15 when I played this back in 2002 (I had the PC version) I used to skip school to play this.
I rented this back when it was new on a Friday....had 2/3rds of the islands unlocked by Monday :dead: I was hooked

I didn't even buy it until some time later because I damn near beat it renting it :mjlol:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:notithes: Explain yourself.
neither had an amazing story :manny:

The Additions Combo system from LoD automatically makes it better than ff7 from a gameplay perspective
:sas2:
and it had better locales(pre rendered backgrounds) enemy designs and overall graphics but that is once again due to the fact that it dropped at the end of the ps1 era :manny:

and haschel > every character from ff7 :umad: