GTA 3 is one of the most overrated games ever

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Playing GTA 3 for the 1st time is up there in my top 5 gaming experiences.
Looking back at it, the world does indeed feel lifeless in comparison to something even as old as San Andreas, but it set the foundation.
R* killed it during the PS2 era.
GTA 3, Vice City, Manhunt, San Andreas, Bully.
Really great period.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Thought it was trash when it came out. The shyt controls :huhldup:even for its time made the game unplayable for me.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lets be real though .... GTA 2 and GTA London were all dope before this game ...with deeper stories and narratives

alot of cats in here are saying III was their first GTA so it makes sense .... But GTA 2 was wayyyyyyyyyy more piff than alot of cats realize GTA 1 was dope as fukk too but 2 had those graphics

GTA III did alot of things right though with the sun glare and environments ... they nailed the switch to 3D

Daps
While I'll say san andreas was the pinnacle of the series GTA 3 was the blueprint for 3D GTAs as archaic as the shooting was.

People don't give the OG top down GTA 1 enough props for changing the game :shaq2:. As a kid I used to play the demo religiously just fukking about and trying to get my high score up.

Daps
What fakkit wrote this?
Obviously it shows it's age playing it now but at the time it was the goat and ushered in a new era of gaming
The start of the greatest game series of all time :blessed:
2154-gta-1-gameplay.jpg

no this was