GT Sport Open Beta on PS4 Pro vs Forza 7 on PC max settings. Xbots Meltdown occuring

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I prefer to play manual with no braking lines with above average A.I. Was always fun as a primary tuner guy.
You can still play that way and make more credits now than you would have in the past.

As far as upping difficulty, that's not new to Forza tho, I know you can do that to make more CR(hence why I continue to say you were rewarded for ability and competition). I'm asking about the differences in CR you're making in 7 vs say 6 or FH3 with the same difficulty settings. If they're pushing people towards loot boxes that give out mod cards, I'd assume the CR we're being rewarded with in 7 is going to feel less than Horizon 3 or Motorsport 6. Is there any math done on that yet, or have you yourself seen a noticeable change in the amounts rewarded now vs in the past?
That's what I'm saying. All of the bonus % is based on the difficulty setting.

In 6 and fh3 you'd only get an extra 5 or 10% for raising the difficulty.

In 7 you get a lot more. Again I don't have the exact numbers in front of me but on "impossible" you get a +100% bonus.

In previous games you'd have to have all the assists off AND play on "impossible" to get +100%

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
You can still play that way and make more credits now than you would have in the past.

That's what I'm saying. All of the bonus % is based on the difficulty setting.

In 6 and fh3 you'd only get an extra 5 or 10% for raising the difficulty.

In 7 you get a lot more. Again I don't have the exact numbers in front of me but on "impossible" you get a +100% bonus.

In previous games you'd have to have all the assists off AND play on "impossible" to get +100%

Ah word. Gotcha.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach really in here defending having zero incentive to remove assists now. :snoop:
The incintive is playing the game how you want to. In reality it was dumb as fukk to force people to drive without assist on a car that would normally have them even in a professional race, just to get more credits.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
personal satisfaction isn't an incentive?

If that were the case why have bonuses at all? :sas1:

The incintive is playing the game how you want to. In reality it was dumb as fukk to force people to drive without assist on a car that would normally have them even in a professional race, just to get more credits.

So now it's a realism thing now? :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If that were the case why have bonuses at all?
The bonuses aren't just about assists. In fact most of the bonuses have NOTHING to do with turning assists off.

It's stuff like finish first and get extra credits or use a certain car on a certain track. Race at night, get two perfect corners.

You are only basing it on assists due to your own ignorance:manny:

Edit: I just got a card that gives me a bonus if I turn ABS ON:mjlol:

Last edited: