GT Sport Open Beta on PS4 Pro vs Forza 7 on PC max settings. Xbots Meltdown occuring

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about you shut the fukk up and do some god damn research before hitting the submit button next time you fukking retard.

Sony fanboys in a nutshell. You behave like someone who lives close to a nuclear testing site and spent a lifetime drinking radioactive contaminated water.

I just played it, it's fukkin trash

Great game to play if you have trouble sleeping.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony fanboys in a nutshell. You behave like someone who lives close to a nuclear testing site and spent a lifetime drinking radioactive contaminated water.

Great game to play if you have trouble sleeping.
6687.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
started playing Snorza last night. progression seems fine so far. I already got plenty of money

I like the individual 'dynamic' graphics settings on PC. it makes it so I can set what's important to me, and let it play with the rest. I got it on 1080p, 200% resolution scale, 60fps target, and everything else dynamic. performance has been great so far

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just booted up the demo to see the main menu. There's an HDR calibration tool at the start and wow this game looks photorealistic. Just letting it sit at the main menu and the chill music and images/replays that show up here and there are fukking crazy. It's in game replays as it'll occasionally shift to the 1st person driver view and it looks crazy good.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb nikka preaching that blasphemy against PC greatness. The infidels shall be struck down in the name of Allah.

Either put up or shut up I asked you to post a game up without using mods that are more graphically superior then the games I listed. Btw Tell Allah I said what up

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either put up or shut up I asked you to post a game up without using mods that are more graphically superior then the games I listed. Btw Tell Allah I said what up
He's a well known Sony hater/downplayer pay him no mind.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own a PS2 and PS3. I have no problems with Sony. But the internet fanboys are worrying.
I own a Switch too and have no problems with Nintendo but the internet fanboys are worrying.

I also have purchased games from the Xbox Store/owned a 360 and the internet fanboys there too, are worrying. :coffee:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never saw a turnaround like this. I remember earlier in the year people were shytting on GT graphically, but my my have the tides turned on the internet:umad:

PD ain’t nothing to Fukk wit :banderas:

Hazing Forza Motorsports there is a good thing because it creates competition for PD. After years of stagnation they're forced to step their game up.