GT Sport Open Beta on PS4 Pro vs Forza 7 on PC max settings. Xbots Meltdown occuring

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so how does progression feel without the option to buy credits?
It's fine so far. Forza has always been lose with the credits. Rarely do you have to grind to progress through the career mode. Only time you have to grind is if you wanna buy that 5 million dollar classic Ferrari. Which feels right imo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From what I gather, the main issue is locking content behind loot crates with no other way of obtaining said content. So you'll have to keep spending (currently only) in game credits to luck out.

They plan to open up the system to actual money payments so you can buy more shyt faster.

To answer your question: it will be soon.
Only content behind loot crates is cosmetic. And again they are easy to earn in the game.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Only content behind loot crates is cosmetic. And again they are easy to earn in the game.

From what I'm reading some cars are locked behind crates. And these are reputable sites. Which makes it not OK.

Plus I get no extra bonus for running assists off? :gucci:

It's EA levels of bullshyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From what I'm reading some cars are locked behind crates. And these are reputable sites. Which makes it not OK.
No. All 700+ cars are not in loot boxes.

The cars that are in loot boxes are the same as the normal cars, but they have special liveries or bonuses attached to them.

Plus I get no extra bonus for running assists off? :gucci:

It's EA levels of bullshyt.
You get up to 100% bonus for dirvatar difficulty, which actually makes more sense imo.

You are able to customize your experience to your liking, while also being able to up the difficulty for more credits.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause it's bullshyt. Dude doesn't know what he's talking about.

You do get more credits for tweaking the difficulty, You can't even buy credits if you want, and the progression is fine. I've only been playing a couple hours and have already unlocked 3 cars and a couple loot boxes.

shyts optional for people that want to waist money on it.:manny:
Of course it's fine

:mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Of course it's fine

:mjlol:

After allegedly unlocking 3 of the over 700 cars available in the game, our senior Xbox correspondent, and Microsoft affiliate, @MeachTheMonster , has confirmed, that the progression is in deed, "Fine".
We asked Mr. The Monster, how he felt about Gran Turismo and he simply replied ":mjlol:Sony stans".
This and more, after 10pm eastern standard time. @Fatboi1....Back to you

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You played?:usure:

How about you @Kamikaze Revy

It's obvious the dude who wrote that article didn't.

So what do y'all think about the progression??
:mjlol:Xbots

You guys taught me I don't have to play a game (or games at all for that matter) to have an opinion and state it as fact.
I can read a few reviews and watch a few trailers and not only know that the game is hot basura, but also, that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

After allegedly unlocking 3 of the over 700 cars available in the game, our senior Xbox correspondent, and Microsoft affiliate, @MeachTheMonster , has confirmed, that the progression is in deed, "Fine".
We asked Mr. The Monster, how he felt about Gran Turismo and he simply replied ":mjlol:Sony stans".

You guys taught me I don't have to play a game (or games at all for that matter) to have an opinion and state it as fact.
I can read a few reviews and watch a few trailers and not only know that the game is hot basura, but also, that

Can't believe grown men act like this:picard:

Ima just let y'all cook:hubie:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Or they can check your gamertag and see you been full of shyt :francis:

nikkaz really saying because a car he can't even tell which car is "maybe" locked, is reason to call the game trash? And he didn't know about the adjustable difficulty :wtf:

Why isn't anybody outside of fanboys talking about GT Sport? Y'all had grand conde make the thread :laff:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Rep

Now this is quality posting :mjlol:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Unbiased thoughts:

what about at night? in the rain?

The car models look better in GT but it looks like the environment & cars are more detailed in F7

Is there any X1X footage?