Grown man Switch owners - We gaming on the go?

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
Most of the switch library isn't suited to be played on the go and the console isn't very portable. I always opt for the 3DS instead. Advance wars >> :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just gonna paint a real scenario...

You in the middle of an intense battle with Gannondorf, actually scratch that. You're just running around a town throwing pots for rubies and you picked up a chicken. All of a sudden a bad ass bytch comes into the room and she sees you all hunched over like a simp who doesn't bathe essentially turning yourself into a smash brothers tournament contestant :scust: I get it, I didn't grow up with my father either, and some of you had father's that may have suitcased a few items for no reason at all. But eventually, you gotta man up.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
It's been on 10+ flights and poolside a few times at resorts. Might bring it to work with me in the near future:ehh:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
In public? Hell no. I like to be aware of my surroundings, plus my phone is way more interesting for small time distractions. The only time Switch will get play outside from me is when I'm on a plane, in a hotel room, or at my mom's house. Maybe the barber shop when it's packed and I'm waiting 2 hours... but that's pushing it.

Switch is primarily a laying on the couch console to me, I don't even use the dock much.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just took it out of the country for the first time. Played it on the plane for a few hours. Came in handy:ehh:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I watched a brother play Skyrim on the train. I play mines at home mostly but I also don't go in and out of NY much anymore.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's honestly not portable enough to justify taking it out of the house anyway :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
I won't play with my Switch in public. Last time i pulled out my Switch and played it at the bus stop, two thugs came over and attacked me.

They slapped the Switch out my hand and one said "lol ain't no damn games on there bytch nikka."

He then pulled out his phone and showed me the metacritic score of several PS5 games and said "wait till 22'!"

The other one threw a piece of paper with a Twitter post printed on it leaking the next Sony conference.

:mjlol:Sony stans
I hope this is a joke scenario. because if real then that dude would have gotten close lined through the bus stop glass window before getting half way through his sentence:demonic:.

if i go on a long commute then I'll break out the switch or the vita. besides, most people who try to clown me i end up clowing their financial situation in return as the ultimate comback:myman:.

random people that im unaffiliated with i pay no attention to as they don't pay my mortgage :unimpressed:.

Last edited:

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Was playing Mario Golf on the train yesterday. Didn't give a shyt and I'm old as F. :yeshrug:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gonna paint a real scenario...

You in the middle of an intense battle with Gannondorf, actually scratch that. You're just running around a town throwing pots for rubies and you picked up a chicken. All of a sudden a bad ass bytch comes into the room and she sees you all hunched over like a simp who doesn't bathe essentially turning yourself into a smash brothers tournament contestant :scust: I get it, I didn't grow up with my father either, and some of you had father's that may have suitcased a few items for no reason at all. But eventually, you gotta man up.

:mjlol: