Grown man Switch owners - We gaming on the go?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt comes across antisocial if you aren't at home. Like what are you doing that you decided to leave the house and show it zero interest.

This take is terrible. In an era when most folks could care less to talk to random strangers even before pandemic, why would I care about shooting the shyt with some folks that I'm liable to never see again in my life, let alone care what they may think of me in passing?

And the irony here of you talking about anti-social while quoting yourself bruh.:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This take is terrible. In an era when most folks could care less to talk to random strangers even before pandemic, why would I care about shooting the shyt with some folks that I'm liable to never see again in my life, let alone care what they may think of me in passing?

And the irony here of you talking about anti-social while quoting yourself bruh.:mjlol:
shyt ain't got to be do with what other strangers think about you.

It has everything to do with being an engaging member of society when you choice to be around people.

Like why are you going places as an adult with full decision making control only to sit in the corner and play your little video games?

The insecurities on full display :picard:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt ain't got to be do with what other strangers think about you.

It has everything to do with being an engaging member of society when you choice to be around people.

Like why are you going places as an adult with full decision making control only to sit in the corner and play your little video games?

The insecurities on full display :picard:

More like your insecurities on display, lol. Engaging member of society...:mjlol: fukk outta here with that. It's one thing if you're talking about specifically going to some group or function with people you know or with the intent to get to know. It's another thing altogether just to be chilling on your own at work, on a break or during lengthy transportation. Probably the same folks saying that shyt are afraid to be seen eating by themselves out somewhere in public. Ole, I always gotta have somebody to talk to, co-dependent, lonely ass.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
More like your insecurities on display, lol. Engaging member of society...:mjlol: fukk outta here with that. It's one thing if you're talking about specifically going to some group or function with people you know or with the intent to get to know. It's another thing altogether just to be chilling on your own at work, on a break or during lengthy transportation. Probably the same folks saying that shyt are afraid to be seen eating by themselves out somewhere in public. Ole, I always gotta have somebody to talk to, lonely ass.
All this furious typing. shyt must of really struck a nerve :picard:

Let it out little man. It's going to be okay. :ehh:

No one's going to take your toys from you. :wow:

Again, with regard to OP:
Why are you inviting folks over to sit and play switch?

You can answer it or keep crying. :manny:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
All this furious typing. shyt must of really struck a nerve :picard:

Let it out little man. It's going to be okay. :ehh:

No one's going to take your toys from you. :wow:

Again, with regard to OP:
Why are you inviting folks over to sit and play switch?

You can answer it or keep crying. :manny:

Ain't no fury in schooling young clowns on not having to worry about what they choose to do with their own time, fool.

Why not go and just quote yourself again to answer this ever-so looming question you seeking.:mjgrin:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This the same op that clowns people for watching Marvel movies and anime while still doing the same.

Now the money that he paid for a portable system can't be used in front of friends or women and he won't use it in public because of possible scrutiny

:mjlol:

Some of you cats need to grow up. Hiding hobbies like a drug habit. Enjoy what you do, period. All of this posturing, you do need to put the games down and do some internal work.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only time I’ve ever played my Switch “on the go” was when I hooked the dock up to the HDMI input on my airplane seat.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I have no problem playing mine when out, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more aware of my surroundings.
I try to keep my eyes away from all devices when out.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I probably wouldn't game in public because it's still a bit too big to be truly portable IMO, but my left joycon is also fukked up and drifts like shyt, so it stays in the dock

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I probably wouldn't game in public because it's still a bit too big to be truly portable IMO, but my left joycon is also fukked up and drifts like shyt, so it stays in the dock
Yea this is the same thing I said. It’s big af to be truly on the go with and I’m dealing with that same JoyCon shyt. shyt is crazy. Ran thru 4 pairs already. I’m not buying anymore.