Grown man Switch owners - We gaming on the go?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People still think it's the 90's and 2000's.:mjlol:

Every able bodied person is looking goofily at some sort of device in the public eye 24/7 and nobody gives a fukk.:pachaha:
These hoes out here looking crazy making kissy faces and tilting they head side to side recording for IG, Tik Tok or Snapchat yet nikkas afraid to play a portable system, portable. Lol

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
OP shyts on people who watches anime, wrestling, and reads comic, while he plays pedophile-kiddie Nintendo games.

Do yourself a favor and slit your throat.:mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I love my Switch. It's my favorite console of last gen and current gen still. It gets the most play. However, I'm ashamed of it. :mjcry: I'm ashamed to play it when my boys are over. It's a pretty good way of getting women to play but still they look at me like a fakkit when I break out the multi colored console to a gleeful 28 year old Mario greeting us on the pop up.

Now this is speaking from my HOME. On the go? I couldn't imagine, even though I want to. :noah:

I'd love to take the Switch with me on an airplane ride but pulling out the Switch in public, I'd be more comfortable pulling out my dikk. :wow:

Speak on it brehs. Grown man men. Do ya'll game on the go? :lupe:
I'm way too busy to play games when I'm outside the house but I feel you. No way in fukk I'd go outside with that shyt in public

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
If I got be somewhere for a long period time like a doc office or a city agency yeah

Something short wait got a bunch games on my phone

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I love my switch, the portability and easy multiplayer, even in portable mode makes it one of the goat consoles. It got my wife into gaming. :wow:

I would never in my life care about what someone else thinks about what video games I am playing. Any of my nikkas clowning me for owning a switch is really juelzing about not trying to receive a big L in smash bros.:hhh:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
shyt comes across antisocial if you aren't at home. Like what are you doing that you decided to leave the house and show it zero interest.
I play games with my wife when camping. Its a very easy to play multiplayer on switch

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I keep mine home and docked. Unless u going camping or commute to work on public transit I don't know where many adults would have time to game in public. I see very few scenarios with opportunities. Im not worried about the stigma or anything. I just don't see a place and time where it's feasible. Almost any free time you would have time to game out in public would also probably mean u have something more important to do at the same time.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
When traveling, yeah. Do not give a fukk about what others might think or say. They do not pay my bills. :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’ve only played mine in public on a plane. There’s no other time where I’m out and I’m interested in playing a video game. :manny: