Grown man Switch owners - We gaming on the go?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It depends what u doing. Issue with switch and gaming everywhere u go is that it’s not small enough to just grab and use whenever. It’s more of a long commute or on a flight type of situation if u gaming on the go with a Switch. Also if u on a lunch break as well. It’s ideal for that. Anything the size of a Vita and smaller is more ideal for just on the go bullshytting if u wanna game.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm a grown ass man with a family. I think adults using handhelds have development issues.

:hhh:

shyt comes across antisocial if you aren't at home. Like what are you doing that you decided to leave the house and show it zero interest.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I love my Switch. It's my favorite console of last gen and current gen still. It gets the most play. However, I'm ashamed of it. :mjcry: I'm ashamed to play it when my boys are over. It's a pretty good way of getting women to play but still they look at me like a fakkit when I break out the multi colored console to a gleeful 28 year old Mario greeting us on the pop up.

Now this is speaking from my HOME. On the go? I couldn't imagine, even though I want to. :noah:

I'd love to take the Switch with me on an airplane ride but pulling out the Switch in public, I'd be more comfortable pulling out my dikk. :wow:

Speak on it brehs. Grown man men. Do ya'll game on the go? :lupe:
You sound crazy. I play my switch everywhere especially the airplane.

but then again, I’m handsome gang, papered up, and with a large penis, so confidence isn’t my issue.
Do what makes you happy bro.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo_Switch_2.0.0.jpg

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I will never understand grown folks who are insecure about their hobbies. Do you hide your console when ppl fall through to your crib? :mjlol:

People still think it's the 90's and 2000's.:mjlol:

Every able bodied person is looking goofily at some sort of device in the public eye 24/7 and nobody gives a fukk.:pachaha:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
shyt comes across antisocial if you aren't at home. Like what are you doing that you decided to leave the house and show it zero interest.
What do you think people that fall through to your crib think about you when they see your PS4 or XB1? Dropping 100's of hours on video games in the crib on your couch isn't any better breh :mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
played my switch at work on my down time all the time. played it at the walk in clinic while waiting for the doc to see me. played it on the bus once but it was a bit tough because the bus was hot and I got a little motion sick.

But the grace of it being so comfortably convenient around the house is what I love.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I won't play with my Switch in public. Last time i pulled out my Switch and played it at the bus stop, two thugs came over and attacked me.

They slapped the Switch out my hand and one said "lol ain't no damn games on there bytch nikka."

He then pulled out his phone and showed me the metacritic score of several PS5 games and said "wait till 22'!"

The other one threw a piece of paper with a Twitter post printed on it leaking the next Sony conference.

:mjlol:Sony stans

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What do you think people that fall through to your crib think about you when they see your PS4 or XB1? Dropping 100's of hours on video games in the crib on your couch isn't any better breh :mjlol:
They don't think anything because when I have people over we are doing things together.

What I'm saying would be like inviting people over to your home and making them watch you play a single player game instead of interacting with them.

Y'all lack developmental skills. Wive and kids probably don't even talk to each other. :mjlol:

when people do come over they say, oh you got the series x. How you like it? :ld:

You going to get a ps5 too? :demonic:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People still think it's the 90's and 2000's.:mjlol:

Every able bodied person is looking goofily at some sort of device in the public eye 24/7 and nobody gives a fukk.:pachaha:
I'm in my phone typing this, but I hate muthafukkaz who be on their phones ALL THE TIME. And when it comes to gaming you shouldn't be gaming outside the house unless you a kid. A grown man with a switch in public is a goofy imo. I could be wrong, but I'm assuming the nikka is a weirdo, probably the type of nikka that beats off into socks :picard:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
back when i had GBA and DS, i just played at home. i never really could game on the go. when im gone, i have stuff to do. we also dont have great public transport where i live so i have to drive everywhere

that being said, the opinions of strangers wouldnt matter.