Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
called it :smugfavre:

Yea Aaron was always the better match for her.

Funny how the show is cliche as all hell but I still cheered a little when she finally kissed him at the airport.

What i’d like to see them do in Season 3 is let the storylines flow more organically. It felt like they forced the “black issue of the week” storylines to the point where it got corny. More of these issues should directly impact the main characters themselves instead of one off guest characters.

Also if your going to have Deon Cole on your show give him something to actually DO. Dude is funny as hell but he was absolutely wasted this season

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Funny how the show is cliche as all hell but I still cheered a little when she finally kissed him at the airport.

What i’d like to see them do in Season 3 is let the storylines flow more organically. It felt like they forced the “black issue of the week” storylines to the point where it got corny. More of these issues should directly impact the main characters themselves instead of one off guest characters.

Also if your going to have Deon Cole on your show give him something to actually DO. Dude is funny as hell but he was absolutely wasted this season
She only liked Luka because he was different, but it's always been clear that she was meant to be with Aaron. The moment she stepped on that campus she attached herself to him, and she brought him to her parent's house. Honestly Luka felt like a 3rd option behind Cash.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I guess I'm the only one that rock with Luka.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She only liked Luka because he was different, but it's always been clear that she was meant to be with Aaron. The moment she stepped on that campus she attached herself to him, and she brought him to her parent's house. Honestly Luka felt like a 3rd option behind Cash.

I think her and Luca legitimately bonded over both of them being in fashion and the fact that he was naturally talented and kind of a prodigy. He was basically the Cash of their chosen Major so it makes sense why she’d be drawn to him. But personality wise Aaron is better because he’s older, just as intelligent as her, and can actually teach her something or introduce her to a different point of view.

Remember she was a daddy’s girl on Black-ish so it makes sense she’d end up with a slightly older dude who takes care of business.

Also does anybody else think that Diggy Simmons basically took over Vivek’s spot on the show’s roster? His character has better chemistry with the entire cast than Vivek does and Vivek basically serves no purpose on the show since they basically cancelled his drug dealer story

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
giphy.gif

...that ending