Grown-ish Official Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Been having this on in the background this week. Guess I expected more A Different World instead of gen Z 90210 relationship drama
I also don’t understand how they just be out ordering drinks at bars and restaurants and aren’t 21 yet (well the early seasons). This ain’t 1980 or even 90 where you might be able to pull that, or am I to believe they all have convincing fake ID’s? We had a liquor store that would sell to us, but no way we was rolling to a restaurant ordering drinks on some sex in the city shyt as freshmen and sophomores

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I also don’t understand how they just be out ordering drinks at bars and restaurants and aren’t 21 yet (well the early seasons). This ain’t 1980 or even 90 where you might be able to pull that, or am I to believe they all have convincing fake ID’s? We had a liquor store that would sell to us, but no way we was rolling to a restaurant ordering drinks on some sex in the city shyt as freshmen and sophomores
Certain spots in my college town sold to anybody

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Certain spots in my college town sold to anybody
You could just go to a restaurant and order drinks? And they are in school in LA, not bumfukk Alabama where places might let that slide. Kids in Cali cities ain’t all running up in legit restaurants and bars ordering up drinks as a 17/18/19 years olds.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they straight sharking A Different World huh? :mjlol:. Might as well had named his gf "Keenu". These muthafukkas became bf/gf over winter fukking break? :russ: At least Aaron dropped Ether pt 2 on that ass :banderas:. We know it's only a matter of time before they end up together but hopefully they have Zoe grow up first instead of just being his maid. How does (my baby) Jazz have all this time to drink, eat, and twerk with the girls (and old boy, the drug dealing wanna be) but she don't have time for Doug? What was the point of old girl getting pregnant. Did she just not wanna be on the show?

I was a cute girl, we were not buying drinks at restaurants until we hit 21. The show literally has them go out to drinks at any damn spot as freshmen and sophomores, that’s just not realistic

These nikkas at the B Dubbs esque sports bar or club (that the dudes likely couldn't even get into IRL) just ordering rounds like it's nothing at 18/19. I don't get it, it's not like it adds to the story or anything.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they straight sharking A Different World huh? :mjlol:. Might as well had named his gf "Keenu". These muthafukkas became bf/gf over winter fukking break? :russ: At least Aaron dropped Ether pt 2 on that ass :banderas:. We know it's only a matter of time before they end up together but hopefully they have Zoe grow up first instead of just being his maid. How does (my baby) Jazz have all this time to drink, eat, and twerk with the girls (and old boy, the drug dealing wanna be) but she don't have time for Doug? What was the point of old girl getting pregnant. Did she just not wanna be on the show?

These nikkas at the B Dubbs esque sports bar or club (that the dudes likely couldn't even get into) just ordering rounds like it's nothing at 18/19. I don't get it, it's not like it adds to the story or anything.

A new episode came out?

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Been watching this lately, I'm on S2. This is ok but could be A LOT better, I was expecting a new ADW but isn't even close. Also the cast needs more character development, especially Sky she's just there. This show has way too many young stars to be this meh.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nomi is the perfect example of white allies, because they always show their true colors. She's shown:mjpls:tendencies since the show started, like telling Aaron to check his male privilege and constantly comparing being gay to being black.