Grown-ish Official Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm going to guess that Ca$h took Zoey V-Card

It cut off on my dvr.

no ... I think he gonna respect her V card because he admires it ...they went in the room an talked...

if the V-card gets taken its gonna be a episode thing talking to her friends and etc.. maybe end the season on it..

it was made to much of a big deal to get taken off screen

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Only problem I have is the pace... theres to much going on in no time.. Cash went from a recruit .. bench warmer ... cost them 3 games .. to a 10 winnings streak (it seems) in a matter of minutes.. its like they progressed 4-6 weeks in a matter of 10 minutes.. meanwhile going to Charlie's class only once... and whats up with her other classes

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I wanna see a spin-off with aaron and the twins. He could major in management and become the peter falk to their california dolls.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
I'm going to guess that Ca$h took Zoey V-Card

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I understood that with any show some things are alluded to and occur offscreen & I had no issues until THIS episode.

When you've made something to be an integral part of someone's character... this...

is not the way you execute things.

This is the first misstep IMO. You don't just throw that out of there like that.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Only problem I have is the pace... theres to much going on in no time.. Cash went from a recruit .. bench warmer ... cost them 3 games .. to a 10 winnings streak (it seems) in a matter of minutes.. its like they progressed 4-6 weeks in a matter of 10 minutes.. meanwhile going to Charlie's class only once... and whats up with her other classes
Yeah this new episode moved way too quick
0 to 100 real quick

Think theyre trying to show how intense and all consuming young love can feel but still...

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Getting real tired of Cash taking huge public steps in their relationship without talking to Zoey