Group of Black men defend little Black girl being bullied by Racist Hispanics on the train

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You never pointed out the hypocrisy you retarded nikka... Again...

:umad:
All this for a poster whose opinion you don't care about. The irony and hypocrisy of your statement is evident to those of us aren't simpletons. Maybe you should redirect your retarded statement to yourself.

Let me lay it out for you in lay speak.
Woman says that black males are misogynists who openly and frequently refer to black women as bytches. You then go on to express disdain for her statement and question its validity while referring to black women as bytches. :dead: It really can't get any funnier than that.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
All this for a poster whose opinion you don't care about. The irony and hypocrisy of your statement is evident to those of us aren't simpletons. Maybe you should redirect your retarded statement to yourself.

Let me lay it out for you in lay speak.
Woman says that black males are misogynists who openly and frequently refer to black women as bytches. You then go on to express disdain for her statement and question its validity while referring to black women as bytches. :dead: It really can't get any funnier than that.
This lil slow ass possibly whoopi goldberg twin sister in the face lsa clone lil girl right here b...
:dead: You just like the woman that mad that dumb ass comment I replied to are the type of black women I dont respect... That was a bytch ass comment and folks that make those comments are bytchmade to me... Get lost weird nikka... Oh and once AGAIN...:smugfavre:

:umad:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
"This isn't about defending black women. Most of these guys are misogynists. This is about ego and trying to prove that they're tough with violence. SMDH! Those "racist" guys probably thought it was okay to call a black woman a bytch because BM talk about us like dogs."

Which Salon poster made this comment in the comments section?
whoever wrote that is a piece of shyt, they did something good and you assume to know they are sexiest as if they don't have mothers. sisters and daughters

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He's playing a character... Once you realize that, all serious responses to what he types goes out of the window...

Breh lives in Canada, and not even amongst his own people in Canada. Yet he is an expert on race relations in America.

Never dated a black women, but he's an expert on black women.

He is playing a role, for his own entertainment I'm assuming.
:deadmanny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut your bytch ass up! And get off my dikk. Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are unlike other Hispanics as they have BLACK in them! And what does me being part Haitian have to do with anything? Did a Dominican man named Carlos f*ck your bytch or something?

I'm pissed off and not in a mood for this.

:usure:

How much african blood you think all these ricans have in them?Especially them pale ,fat joe,jlo complexion ones....

A lot of dumb assees on the comments on facebook

LOL @ the idiots telling white latinos "You're also black" No the fukk they ain't!!! Dumb ignorant comments

And there's a bw saying there's just 1 race the human race. GTFOH
She probably dating a white man and/or only has white friends.:sas1:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no, the ultimate ether is that moment when you're dying and you realize there is no pearly gates, heaven or hell, god or satan. just death.

and right before you slip into blackness, you realize cacs got away with everything and there's no higher power to punish them
:wow: This is that real