Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikkas will play as a karen's stray cat but can't play a legit survival game.

nikkas are goofy.

Yooo

R.94a8543acde8b4ea637d77c0aafd717b

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is fun. It's not breaking the mold, but it's fun and very refined.
I'd love for this to be a on going thing, I feel like they have something really really special on there hands if they choose to treat it like sea of thieves and minecraft.

It's something about the game that is, peaceful, annoying, relaxing, stressing and intriguing all at the same time. It really shines with friends, but even solo the world is super inviting? idk if that's the right word, but man it sucks you in.

The graphic's also while simple seem really really great detailed and polished.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'd love for this to be a on going thing, I feel like they have something really really special on there hands if they choose to treat it like sea of thieves and minecraft.

It's something about the game that is, peaceful, annoying, relaxing, stressing and intriguing all at the same time. It really shines with friends, but even solo the world is super inviting? idk if that's the right word, but man it sucks you in.

The graphic's also while simple seem really really great detailed and polished.
I also like the fact that both first person and third person both work so well. Neither one of them feels deficient if you know what I mean.

I just got ambushed by my first spider and I didn't realize they did so much damage. One shotted my ass. I like the Souls like you gotta run back to your backpack as well.

Definitely gonna try to get my bros to play this, one of them said no cause his ass is scared of spiders. :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Booted my game up and it was night. Lit my fire up by my base and it was 3 wolf spiders all walking around the immediate area, I was like :damn:.

Finished the hedge lab and killed some Orb Weavers and they came for my base, I had to handle they asses though. :demonic:

This game is the shyt bruh.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm gonna try this with the fam (son/daughter/girl) but after I get the swing of things I'm thinking about doing a Coli Crew run thru?
Maybe we'll be a little more ambitious than we are with our fam's version of playing?

Like will this game reward us for trying to be D-Block, and even if not I think just for the fukk of it we gotta go out like Denzel in Glory
If that sounds like something you wit, I say we aim for next month sometime. That's over 3 weeks for people to get the hang of the controls/etc.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My daughter has a gaming pc in her bedroom and we got an xbox in the living room. She's the only one in the house with a current Live account. Is it still possible to play co-op with her somehow?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My daughter has a gaming pc in her bedroom and we got an xbox in the living room. She's the only one in the house with a current Live account. Is it still possible to play co-op with her somehow?
So, what I'd do is have one of the accounts that have gamepass log into the xbox app on the pc.

You can play all gamepass games from the cloud while she's on the xbox.

I do that with my boys sometimes when we want to play Grounded, Minecraft dungeons or Sea of Thieves