Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
My brother and I played this before the hot and hazy release. It's really fun. Were waiting on a full release

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Downloaded it on a whim. Played about 30 minutes and got fukked up by a larvae and said fukk this. Deleted all my saves :mjlol:. Went back for a second helping and made it maybe another half hour. It's night time and I'm going to handle the mites on the wiring. I turn around and see a spider silhouette and nope the fukk outta there :mjlol:. Come back in the daylight and that MF ended up killing me in one shot while my back was turned :mjlol:. I go get my backpack and head back to my base and there's another goddamn larvae :stopitslime:. But I had a spear this time so he got this work. I go in the hut with the analyzer, analyze his shyt, and I turn around and get fukked up by YET ANOTHER larvae :aicmon:.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Honestly, they should have just called it a "full release" and just added updates and seasonal changes ALA Fortnite.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
not a fan of bugs so it was a bit creepy seeing them super sized not too cartooney lol