Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is a blast, I know you hate that 1st party games that aren't cinematic heroin highs.

But I've had a blast playing the game with friends and family and that was before the game was even finished.

I've been waiting on this to officially release for sometime now.

I know it goes against your narrative of Xbox doesn't have games but :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is a blast, I know you hate that 1st party games that aren't cinematic heroin highs.

But I've had a blast playing the game with friends and family and that was before the game was even finished.

I've been waiting on this to officially release for sometime now.

I know it goes against your narrative of Xbox doesn't have games but :manny:
:deadrose:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Im just wondering why no ones posting about it here it actually seems cool. I’d play it if it were free.

You literally in the same thread saying it looks cool and would play if it were free yet when it actually releases to great reviews, you wanna try to downplay it like it it’s a whack game:mjpls:

I already know you gonna do some confirmation bias shyt and post the worst review you can find even tho it’s currently sitting at 84 on metacritic :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You literally in the same thread saying it looks cool and would play if it were free yet when it actually releases to great reviews, you wanna try to downplay it like it it’s a whack game:mjpls:

I already know you gonna do some confirmation bias shyt and post the worst review you can find even tho it’s currently sitting at 84 on metacritic :umad:

Says 81 with 13 reviews for me? We inflatin numbers at xbox studios?:patrice:

And i never said the game looked wack :youngsabo: