Grounded (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My daughter has a gaming pc in her bedroom and we got an xbox in the living room. She's the only one in the house with a current Live account. Is it still possible to play co-op with her somehow?
Yes, set your xbox as her “home console” then any account on that console can use her live membership

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My daughter has a gaming pc in her bedroom and we got an xbox in the living room. She's the only one in the house with a current Live account. Is it still possible to play co-op with her somehow?
So how it works is this, the person with the LIVE account (your daughter) needs to setup her xbox as the home xbox as suggested so anyone can go online via that xbox, regardless if shes logged in or not. If you don't do that, as long as she is logged in anyone can play online.

IF she was to then login on another device (another xbox/pc) that is allowed as well, you just can't play the same game at the same time. It'll ask do you want to logout on the other console if you try. So you don't have to set the xbox as the home console but it's easier overall

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Flexington

All Star
Daps

I'm in the middle of building "elevators"...but maybe I'll wait

ZIP.R (Go Up Ziplines Upgrade) :whew:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to post about this, Even though I e been talking about it with friends since it dropped a few days ago.

I have a feeling at some point if they keep this up this game is really going to pop with the right DLC and promotion

The TLC that goes into the game is :ohlawd:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I forgot to post about this, Even though I e been talking about it with friends since it dropped a few days ago.

I have a feeling at some point if they keep this up this game is really going to pop with the right DLC and promotion

The TLC that goes into the game is :ohlawd:
I will never understand why people hate on this game, it is legitimately fun as hell and it's arguably the best game out right now in its sub-genre.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn