Greenleaf on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hope they don't have Gigi letting Charity sound off on her every episode without crushing Charity's soul before long.

Jacob is definitely going to start cheating on Kerissa again now that she's back to being a complete ballbuster.

And Lynn Whitfield's old ass was looking alright in her sexy nightie.:lilscrappy:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I hope they don't have Gigi letting Charity sound off on her every episode without crushing Charity's soul before long.

Jacob is definitely going to start cheating on Kerissa again now that she's back to being a complete ballbuster.

And Lynn Whitfield's old ass was looking alright in her sexy nightie.:lilscrappy:
Easily my favorite part of the show. Lynn Whitfield was looking damn good. Bishop ain't push up hard enough

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lol.... How old is Grace?... Gotta grown ass son in prison....:deadrose:
The actress is 44 so if she had the kid while in high school then he could be a grown ass ex-convict.

My thing is how are we supposed to buy that she could get pregnant as a teenager and give the baby away but we never see Lady Mae throw that bit of bad judgment back in her face? And if Mae didn't know just how are they going to explain her having a secret pregnancy with Lady Mae as a mom?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The actress is 44 so if she had the kid while in high school then he could be a grown ass ex-convict.

My thing is how are we supposed to buy that she could get pregnant as a teenager and give the baby away but we never see Lady Mae throw that bit of bad judgment back in her face? And if Mae didn't know just how are they going to explain her having a secret pregnancy with Lady Mae as a mom?
I haven’t seen the show yet but it’s possible when she was away for college, she was hunching or forbid raped and had a child.

Got rid of the child out of shame and wal-lah.

However, I will say that it’s whack to come up with this now.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was clear as day that it was breh on camera. :mjlol:

Lady Mae wasn't playing with his dumbass. :wow:

I can't wait to see what Jacob is going to do to Phil. :lupe: