Greenleaf on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Aite so y’all feel me. It was a half baked idea that they just dropped and hoped we’d forget.

Regardless, Keith David gotta be in the most underrated actor category. Also with a top tier voice(:dame:). He killed his role throughout the series and the rest of the cast all did their thing when called upon

@Jello Biafra
@gldnone913

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
And he intimated that he knew who's grave it was. That whole scene was odd and just got odder when they had it be just some random stick-up guy.

EXACTLY

Aite so y’all feel me. It was a half baked idea that they just dropped and hoped we’d forget.

Regardless, Keith David gotta be in the most underrated actor category. Also with a top tier voice(:dame:). He killed his role throughout the series and the rest of the cast all did their thing when called upon

@Jello Biafra
@gldnone913

I agree.....it makes sense that they changed the storyline. shyt was so out of the ordinary for the show to take an almost "supernatural" turn from the aspect of a "spirit/apparition" appearing put of the woods.

Keith and Lynn acted their asses off. Sad they didn't get any nominations

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

@Jello Biafra
@gldnone913
The show did that a couple times. They were laying the groundwork for the gay lawyer to be Mae's son with Venus Flytrap then did the switch to Grace being the product of that affair instead.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Just finished.... Not usually a fan of soap opera type shows but this show got me from the beginning. Glad they left the gay storyline alone tho. But otherwise it was a great show. I'll be checking for the spinoff if there is one

Daps
And he intimated that he knew who's grave it was. That whole scene was odd and just got odder when they had it be just some random stick-up guy.

Funny that the random stick up guy honestly looked more like Noah and Grace's son than AJ.

AJ is shorter than BOTH parents.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I mean it’s not Wire or Breaking Bad :russ: but it’s a good show to binge if you don’t have anything else in your queue. My girl forced me to watch it and I got into it pretty quick

I can dig it, I'll probably give it try... I work from home and usually run through shows while working. This seems like a show I can watch but don't have to worry about missing every lil detail