Greenleaf on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
So Jacob just moved on from Tasha to her sister-in-law?

Yeah that threw me a little. Earlier in the season he told Tasha he was gonna hit her line once the divorce was final. Now he catchin feelings for this chick and she talkin bout “maybe me you and Tasha can work together”. Wonder if that dilemma is gonna be apart of the spinoff. Hope so.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:comeon:But why the fukk was he there and who was he?
He was just some dude who had been robbing convenience stores all over the area for a while is how they explained it.

My assumption was that they were setting up that AJ was a scammer who was a friend in juvie with the dude Grace met at the grave and AJ stole homeboy's story to try to come up but between Season 4 and 5 they found out the show was ending and decided to drop that idea.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:mjcry:

They never explained Grace seeing that random dude in the yard huh? :skip:

yeah they did. he died the cops pinned all the crimes on him and cleared AJ.

:comeon:But why the fukk was he there and who was he?

He was just some dude who had been robbing convenience stores all over the area for a while is how they explained it.

My assumption was that they were setting up that AJ was a scammer who was a friend in juvie with the dude Grace met at the grave and AJ stole homeboy's story to try to come up but between Season 4 and 5 they found out the show was ending and decided to drop that idea.

I was mad at how they ended the last season smh. This nikka wandering onto a private property and standing next to Hope's grave.....coincidentally while Grace was there :stopitslime:

I thought it was an angel or something. Still not a thorough explanation, but it is what it is at this point lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was mad at how they ended the last season smh. This nikka wandering onto a private property and standing next to Hope's grave.....coincidentally while Grace was there :stopitslime:

I thought it was an angel or something. Still not a thorough explanation, but it is what it is at this point lol
And he intimated that he knew who's grave it was. That whole scene was odd and just got odder when they had it be just some random stick-up guy.