Greenleaf on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain the ending? Rochelle last name is James? What does that mean

Back in the day Bishop Greenleaf burned down his old church to collect insurance money to built the church they're in now.

The man that help burned the church down was Daryl James.

Daryl James ended up dying in the fire.

Bishop Greenleaf abandon Daryl James family because he didn't want to get caught for arson.

Daryl James is the Father of both Rochelle and Basie Skanks.

They are out for revenge for what happened to their Father back in the day.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Man this shyt is getting to messy. :francis:

Now Grace isn't Bishop daughter now? :gucci:

I thought it was gonna be Jacob... Lady Mae and James kept being hush hush around him when the subject of Lionel came up...

Basie byke.... Got Tasha looking crazy as hell while she twisted off that whiskey... :mjlol:

Sick of the dude abusing my girl Zora... :francis:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Now Grace isn't Bishop daughter now?

"Bishop Greenleaf...when it comes to 43-year-old Grace..."

DVNvT7s-495x333.jpg

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Sad that more people are not watching this and Queen Sugar, both are,to me, two of the best shows on television. Both are well written, acted, directed, and have excellent cinematography.
OWN isn’t offered to every provider. :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I thought it was gonna be Jacob... Lady Mae and James kept being hush hush around him when the subject of Lionel came up...

Basie byke.... Got Tasha looking crazy as hell while she twisted off that whiskey... :mjlol:

Sad thing there are so much women like this guy can do anything to them and they keep forgiving

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I think they have made midcourse corrections on this storyline with Lionel for a while now.
First it was looking like Lionel's son was going to be Mae's kid, then Mae and Bishop got really skittish around Jacob whenever Lionel came up and now it has begun looking like Grace is actually Lionel's kid.

And not for nothing but if I was Jacob I would have smashed Tasha. Jacob's wife is a constant ballbuster with a face that looks like Bokeem Woodbine and Tasha is fine as fukk. That aint no hard decision at all.