GREEN LANTERN to be John Stewart, not Hal Jordan, in DCEU

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
MJW is the black Nathan Fillion when it comes to casting threads. especially on the Coli, dudes wanted him to play MLK probably.

MJW seems like a good pick for a black superhero like green lantern or black panther

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just NEED to know if Ryan Reynolds is going to embrace his destiny as the Flash...

they've said they're going with a latino flash, they've already casted it....remember the guy that plays arrow on tv was upset cause he thought they were shytting on the flash tv show when they announced it cause he thought the guy that plays flash should have gotten a shot....he's changed his tune cause he now knows they are setting up the multi-verse....that's why the arrow and all the spinoffs are one universe and the movies another....it's gonna be a glorious day when they have the 2 flashes meet on screen, i cant wait....

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
they've said they're going with a latino flash, they've already casted it....remember the guy that plays arrow on tv was upset cause he thought they were shytting on the flash tv show when they announced it cause he thought the guy that plays flash should have gotten a shot....he's changed his tune cause he now knows they are setting up the multi-verse....that's why the arrow and all the spinoffs are one universe and the movies another....it's gonna be a glorious day when they have the 2 flashes meet on screen, i cant wait....

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
cool but then again this character is a boring military guy so you will probably watch the movie and then forget about john soon after the first time you see him.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's up with announcing super hero movies like 5 years in advance? For what purpose?