Great Value Doja Cat making that ass clap

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
TikTok - Make Your Day

:russ:Lol, typical. Don’t give a damn what y’all say, that white boy could NOT pull the white equivalent of that. :pacspit:He’s living life on easy mode and he knows it.

:yeshrug:This is why I don’t have sympathy for white incels, y’all can eat easy out here with no effort. Just show up to foreign land and you’ll live like a king.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I guess X found out shes :mjpls: now shes talking bout she changed. :mjlol:

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same type of lying rat ass black feminist that created the narrative of Black boys not liking Black girls

But whenever tweets of black saying dark skinned women should die,or be drowned. Thecoli always tells me "Bu bu but it was 2012,we was all just wildin:mjgrin:"

So maybe it was the tweers from black men wildin and "trolling",that created the nutcases of women you see today on twitter.

Do you still not believe?#TheChildOfMan:wow:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
It was nearly 10 years ago and she was a teenager, maybe she was regurgitating nonsense she was seeing online or copying friends. There's really no reason for a rational adult to think someone hasn't changed over 10 years

Unless that adult hasnt changed in 10 years themselves. Leave that kind of dumb ass behavior on Twitter :snoop:

So basically she really is a lot like Doja Cat :dead:, except she apparently grew out of hanging out and wanting white approval