Great Value Doja Cat making that ass clap

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
She a fan, she a fan, she a fan
:lolbron: she viewing my page and liking my vids. Clearly she wants the D :myman:

v11Jxt7CxwiU.jpg
What do you post (:dame:)

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
In her defense she had to find a man who is degenerate and beta enough to allow his WIFE to be a sex worker and be ok with it being on the net forever. Adam22 was probably her 1st choice but he’s already taken so she had to hit up the Reddit incel sub for a husband :mjlol:

Ass is definitely fat as hell and the social media backlash has her defending and lying about Zaddy. I’m just gonna pull an Emperor Palpatine and keep an eye on her career for the inevitable tragic crash out. Fully expecting her to be a single mother of a quadroon looking for a new daddy in the near future. Chad, Chet, and Chandler gonna be eating good off the pump and dump:ehh:
When I saw this thread was re-upped I thought there were gonna be some new azz pics. Saw the bottom part of the quoted post and thought it was kinda too savage then looked at the poster and the poster was me :wow:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Man in the back unfazed while his girl is twerking for social media :skip: He's a more secure man than me.
At the end of the day he tryna play the game in peace and her being distracted by that social media shyt allows that and he already done beat them cheeks multiple times.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Is Bob Marley Black?

Bob Marley was Black.

just like Frederick Douglass was Black.

I am for the “immediate, unconditional, and universal” enfranchisement of the black man, in every State in the Union. [Loud applause.] Without this, his liberty is a mockery; without this, you might as well almost retain the old name of slavery for his condition; for in fact, if he is not the slave of the individual master, he is the slave of society, and holds his liberty as a privilege, not as a right. He is at the mercy of the mob, and has no means of protecting himself.

Random coli/internet "negro" ignorant of what Black means or is, doesn't get to define it. Especially since strong Black men like Frederick Douglass lived under extreme white supremacy, stood on their Blackness and confronted white racism and prejudice. Something these easy living, disrespectful bums don't do and won't do today.

These soft new "blacks" are just dumb. Don't allow them to define what they clearly don't understand.

Y'all can get back to the degeneracy now.

:manny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The sound is your tights clapping together not necessarily your butt.

Anyone can make the sound. Just lean back a little and hop or just stand in a way where your thighs are close as possible and hop.

Obviously no clothing on the thigh area.