Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
-Light-skinned
-Big forehead
-Almond-shaped face
-Thick thighs & big, jiggle booty
-Bee stings.

She looks like Doja did around the time of the "You Right" video.

Fam, it's literally human nature to get the most profit by exerting the least of amount of effort possible:pachaha:.

I personally can't knock the hustle because I'm all about working smarter.

No it's not human nature, there's a lot of men who are very satisfied after a hard day's work. It could be something as complex as running a farm or something as small as tilling your backyard and putting down sod and grass seed.

Note: I'm not talking low paid warehouse, fast food, janitor nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
as an 80s baby if you ever told me that people would intentionally set up cameras in front of them, take videos like this, then willingly upload them for the world to see, and to get praise instead of shame for it.. just :wow: how the script been flipped the past decade on life as I knew it :wow:

99.58% of everything we knew as corny growing up, is now seen as cool or acceptable :wow: truly insane
I was born in the 70s. I stopped being amazed long ago though

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
this dirtbag her man? lol

In her defense she had to find a man who is degenerate and beta enough to allow his WIFE to be a sex worker and be ok with it being on the net forever. Adam22 was probably her 1st choice but he’s already taken so she had to hit up the Reddit incel sub for a husband :mjlol:

Ass is definitely fat as hell and the social media backlash has her defending and lying about Zaddy. I’m just gonna pull an Emperor Palpatine and keep an eye on her career for the inevitable tragic crash out. Fully expecting her to be a single mother of a quadroon looking for a new daddy in the near future. Chad, Chet, and Chandler gonna be eating good off the pump and dump:ehh:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
She a fan, she a fan, she a fan
:lolbron: she viewing my page and liking my vids. Clearly she wants the D :myman:

v11Jxt7CxwiU.jpg