Great Value Doja Cat making that ass clap

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
But whenever tweets of black saying dark skinned women should die,or be drowned. Thecoli always tells me "Bu bu but it was 2012,we was all just wildin:mjgrin:"

So maybe it was the tweers from black men wildin and "trolling",that created the nutcases of women you see today on twitter.

Do you still not believe?#TheChildOfMan:wow:
Oh ok, so how about the constant Black men ain't shyt narrative Black women have been chanting and celebrating in cac media for 50+ years is why those Black men said negative stuff about Black women?

Or are only Black women allowed to produce anti-Black propaganda and blame the targets of their attacks? :jbhmm:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
OP gonna let y’all thirst over this, then when enough Simp replies come he’ll reveal her white boyfriend.

punch-neo.gif

I been posting on this board so long I’ve mastered all you nikkas tricks to get plats.
Amazing :wow: :laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok, so how about the constant Black men ain't shyt narrative Black women have been chanting and celebrating in cac media for 50+ years is why those Black men said negative stuff about Black women?

Or are only Black women allowed to produce anti-Black propaganda and blame the targets of their attacks? :jbhmm:

Firsr of all you arent 50+ to say you witnessed this. Secondly, you cant show me an era of anti black male hate from black women in media from 50 years back. But if Im wrong please show widespread evidence of this. Then after you do that,I present to you....hiphop:wow:.

A reign of terror against black women,and the image of the black woman weve ever seen. A history of misogyny,pimp culture and degredation.

Im sitting Indian style waiting for you to show me an ewueivelant from black women. I guess you will say Waiting To exhale and Tyler Perry movies lol?

Black women are allowed because its your turn. Not so fun when the rabbit got the gun#TheseAreYourFrankensteins #TheChildOfMan

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Firsr of all you arent 50+ to say you witnessed this. Secondly, you cant show me an era of anti black male hate from black women in media from 50 years back. But if Im wrong please show widespread evidence of this. Then after you do that,I present to you....hiphop:wow:.

A reign of terror against black women,and the image of the black woman weve ever seen. A history of misogyny,pimp culture and degredation.

Im sitting Indian style waiting for you to show me an ewueivelant from black women. I guess you will say Waiting To exhale and Tyler Perry movies lol?

Black women are allowed because its your turn. Not so fun when the rabbit got the gun#TheseAreYourFrankensteins #TheChildOfMan
I have to be 50 to know constantly hearing your women degrade you on cac media is bad and leads to warped sense of self and low self-esteem in Black boys?

Making up lies that all Black men were either dead, gay or in jail and spreading it across the world on primetime TV is OK? Having a mantra of "Black men ain't shyt" that every Black boy has to listen to from the moment they're born is ok? Being the biggest child abusers in the developed world is OK because it's Black women tormenting their kids?

Hip-hop? The music Black women bounce around to? Where Black women sign up to be video videns? That's nothing compared to the propaganda Black feminists have been producing for longer than hip-hop has existed.

And it's funny a rapist like you is talking about women now having the gun, when you used them to intimidate Black women into sleeping with you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to be 50 to know constantly hearing your women degrade you on cac media is bad and leads to warped sense of self and low self-esteem in Black boys?

Making up lies that all Black men were either dead, gay or in jail and spreading it across the world on primetime TV is OK? Having a mantra of "Black men ain't shyt" that every Black boy has to listen to from the moment they're born is ok? Being the biggest child abusers in the developed world is OK because it's Black women tormenting their kids?

Hip-hop? The music Black women bounce around to? Where Black women sign up to be video videns? That's nothing compared to the propaganda Black feminists have been producing for longer than hip-hop has existed.

And it's funny a rapist like you is talking about women now having the gun, when you used them to intimidate Black women into sleeping with you.

In other words all cap like I thought. Just say ya mama and granny aint shyt. Not every black boy grew up hearing that for the past 50 years:mjlol:. I know you aint about to compare that to daily brainwashing of hiphop that degreades the image of black women,pimp culture thats been prevelant among black men for 3 decades:picard:.

Black women have just become a dominant force in media and able to create narratives within this past decade. Through social media and entertainment. Im going to guess you just yapping as usual and have no evidence,understood:respect:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Ass look like it don’t feel soft. Lightskin/whitegirls tend to lack that firmness that get a nikka blood rushin.
Nikka what:gucci: :laff: her ass looks super soft and jiggly with enough firmness . She’s made for backshots:ohlawd:

Ol
40year-old-virgin-steve-carell.gif

ass nikka:russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Yzak,just checked your history. Your a one man anti black woman propaganda machine. Youve made up for the past "50 years" in your two years of posting:scust:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
In other words all cap like I thought. Just say ya mama and granny aint shyt. Not every black boy grew up hearing that for the past 50 years:mjlol:. I know you aint about to compare that to daily brainwashing of hiphop that degreades the image of black women,pimp culture thats been prevelant among black men for 3 decades:picard:.

Black women have just become a dominant force in media and able to create narratives within this past decade. Through social media and entertainment. Im going to guess you just yapping as usual and have no evidence,understood:respect:
My mom and grandma are great actually. That's partially why I have no problem calling out Black women, they didn't abuse me like a lot of y'all's mom's did making y'all afraid to against BW.

50+ years of anti-Black male propaganda blasted around the world and promoted like facts is far worse than ~3 decades of some hip-hop songs degrading WOMEN (lie all you want, majority of songs are about "bytches", they don't target BW with negativity.)

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
@Yzak,just checked your history. Your a one man anti black woman propaganda machine. Youve made up for the past "50 years" in your two years of posting:scust:
:russell: you're a fukking rapist that raped Black women, shut the fukk up. You need to be castrated like the filthy fukking predator you are

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mom and grandma are great actually. That's partially why I have no problem calling out Black women, they didn't abuse me like a lot of y'all's mom's did making y'all afraid to against BW.

50+ years of anti-Black male propaganda blasted around the world and promoted like facts is far worse than ~3 decades of some hip-hop songs degrading WOMEN (lie all you want, majority of songs are about "bytches", they don't target BW with negativity.)

Still no examples,shut ya bytch ass up:heh:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Nikka what:gucci: :laff: her ass looks super soft and jiggly with enough firmness . She’s made for backshots:ohlawd:

Ol
40year-old-virgin-steve-carell.gif

ass nikka:russ:
U just like fat chicks breh. I like athletic chicks with enough phat in the right places.