"Gray Death"...the new drug hitting white america; it can KILL YOU by touching it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Best believe these horror stories are being promulgated so Jeff Sessions can appear altruistic when he rolls back opiate drug offenses or whatever they have up their sleeve to keep white people from,going to jail.

Even a point (.1) of heroin is a felony....the prisons should be EXPLODING with white heroin users as many are overdosing(yes an overdose is a charge even without possesion)...but it's not.

My county just came up with "the harp program" that basically allows Heroin users(99% white inmates) that are locked up TO have a separate housing unit, DAILY MULTIPLE HOUR FULL CONTACT VISITS WITH FAMILY AND THEY CAN BRING ANY TYPE OF OUTSIDE FOOD TO SIT DOWN AND ENJOY WITH THEIR JUNKIE FAMILY MEMBER_pizza hut, popeyes, burger king you name it). And methadone so they are basically still getting high, and allowed to spend the majority of the day with their kids and parents eating outside food it's NOT JAIL AT ALL. While the rest of the inmates (mostly black people) have 15 -30 min glass window visits ONCE A WEEK. Even the CO'S are pissed.
bruh where is this? :dahell:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Best believe these horror stories are being promulgated so Jeff Sessions can appear altruistic when he rolls back opiate drug offenses or whatever they have up their sleeve to keep white people from,going to jail.

Even a point (.1) of heroin is a felony....the prisons should be EXPLODING with white heroin users as many are overdosing(yes an overdose is a charge even without possesion)...but it's not.

My county just came up with "the harp program" that basically allows Heroin users(99% white inmates) that are locked up TO have a separate housing unit, DAILY MULTIPLE HOUR FULL CONTACT VISITS WITH FAMILY AND THEY CAN BRING ANY TYPE OF OUTSIDE FOOD TO SIT DOWN AND ENJOY WITH THEIR JUNKIE FAMILY MEMBER_pizza hut, popeyes, burger king you name it). And methadone so they are basically still getting high, and allowed to spend the majority of the day with their kids and parents eating outside food it's NOT JAIL AT ALL. While the rest of the inmates (mostly black people) have 15 -30 min glass window visits ONCE A WEEK. Even the CO'S are pissed.

shyt is infuriating.

Thankfully it won't do them any good..

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bright spot in all of this :obama: let em cook

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dont remind Sessions that its no longer Blacks consuming all the drugs..

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
And Jeff Sessions only want to focus on crack, weed and black people for mandatory minimums meanwhile white drug dealers skate under the radar making millions and white people die by the boatload but hey I guess it's not that important...:trollol: the war on drugs, amirite?
I suggest black dealers distribute this drug to cacs, fukk em.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fentanyl is nooooo joke. Back in my opiate days I was selling Fentanyl patches for $140 apiece (INSANE)...and I ripped off a tiny square (about half the size of Abraham Lincolms head on a penny)....TINY. Now let me also inform you at this time I was a VERY experienced and high tolerance opiate addict. But that TINY piece caused me to vomit for about 10 minutes straight and I had NEVER VOMITED even though I was familiar with all opiates at that time. But nothing prepared me for the potency of the tiniest half of a tiny piece of fentanyl.