"Gray Death"...the new drug hitting white america; it can KILL YOU by touching it

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You could even say we need more treatment options instead of "prison"...cause yeah, thats fukked up too.

But you can't have people out here TOUCHING drugs incidentally, especially cops, and having them almost die for merely enforcing the law.

Thats just insanity.

Theres no libertarian argument that could convince me otherwise. All this "well its freedom to do what you want..." is bullshyt.

A lot of people are too stupid to know this shyt is bad for them. Its not like people aren't still demanding this shyt.
Indeed. And like you said drugs are different which is important to understand. There are MANY different drug families. And they are NOT THE SAME. The problem with people is that they look at illegal drugs a monolithic.
NJU-China-back-1.jpg

drugswheel.png

Certain drugs like Cannibis should be legalized however stuff like Opiods and Stimulants drug families should not and the differences should be highlighted.

FSP

Banned
Daps
You recreationally take subopbop b?
Was...like 7 years ago. It was fun. An amount the size of a pea under my tougue would have me straight zombie and I mean straight blitzed for a good 12-14 hours. Probably why I didn't remember much of the 2nd half of freshman year :wow: