"Gray Death"...the new drug hitting white america; it can KILL YOU by touching it

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup:

Gray Death: The deadly opiod cocktail that’s trickling into Alabama
By Stephon DinglePublished: May 15, 2017, 10:25 pm

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A powerful street drug called “gray death” has authorities puzzled as it continues to spread across the south and linked to a high number of overdoses and deaths.

Officials say the drug has slowly made its way into the state with a couple of cases popping up in South Alabama, but drug task force agents are trying to figure out exactly what makes up the deadly substance.

Alabama officials have taken notes from neighbors in Georgia law enforcement who over the past 4 months have seized 50 batches of “gray death.”

Its a drug so powerful – that even touching it with your bare skin – could kill you. :whatyoumean::50centscust::TeyonahLMAO:

“Well this is certainly a lethal cocktail of heroine, fentanyl and carfentanil that we have seen in intelligence reports in our narcotics community and it suggests that it is being used recreationally in our neighboring state in Georgia,” said Lt. Clay Hammac of the Shelby County Drug Enforcement Taskforce.

With Birmingham only an hour and a half from the state line, officials are having to play catch up, “we don’t realize something is a new trend or fad, or problematic until it has already shown itself on the streets,” Lt. Hammac said.

Even those who work with drug addicts know, facing the new deadly craze is almost inevitable.

“We know that most of our trafficking comes through Atlanta to some degree so eventually it will be here, is that in one month, one week, six months we don’t know,” said Sandor Cheka, the executive director of Addiction Prevention Coalition.

“We do need to be prepared for it and get information out to folks to help them understand this can come and will probably come to Birmingham,” Cheka continued.

who let your bytch ass out of the bushes

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You know gottdamn well that shyt WON'T HAPPEN unless "brothers" start becoming GREY DEATH KINGPINS...

these WHITE meth dealers and meth heads get hit with light sentences where im at.....

while you got guys doing long azz prison bids for an eight of crack....
And I can never understand why white people do this like, are they trying to kill themselves off and keep blacks in jail? Like shyt is so backwards man

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One "thing"?

Did you drop the scientific act already? :mjlol:

Some of your everyday addicts are being saved with 2-3 "things" of narcan.
first of all I was being facetious...

...second of all I personally have never cared to know how much narcan was being used to save people in an overdose. Not my field of work.

I've literally learned of "gray death" yesterday

Relax.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
The appointment of Jeff Sessions to Attorney General... :mjpls:The reinstitution of private prisons...:stopitslime: Reinstatement of mandatory minimums :mjpls:....Cacs droppin like flies from heroin overdoses nd the sudden appearance of some new strand of dope? All conveniently coinciding with each other uh? :sas1:....Nggas celebratin the dope tho. This drug push is gonna get more nggas locked up than it gets cacs killed. Be careful what u wish for :sas2:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this really will devastate the white race the way most of y'all are applauding then how y'all gonna continue pawging and teaching your halflings the tradition?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best believe these horror stories are being promulgated so Jeff Sessions can appear altruistic when he rolls back opiate drug offenses or whatever they have up their sleeve to keep white people from,going to jail.

Even a point (.1) of heroin is a felony....the prisons should be EXPLODING with white heroin users as many are overdosing(yes an overdose is a charge even without possesion)...but it's not.

My county just came up with "the harp program" that basically allows Heroin users(99% white inmates) that are locked up TO have a separate housing unit, DAILY MULTIPLE HOUR FULL CONTACT VISITS WITH FAMILY AND THEY CAN BRING ANY TYPE OF OUTSIDE FOOD TO SIT DOWN AND ENJOY WITH THEIR JUNKIE FAMILY MEMBER_pizza hut, popeyes, burger king you name it). And methadone so they are basically still getting high, and allowed to spend the majority of the day with their kids and parents eating outside food it's NOT JAIL AT ALL. While the rest of the inmates (mostly black people) have 15 -30 min glass window visits ONCE A WEEK. Even the CO'S are pissed.

concise

Veteran
Daps
first of all I was being facetious...

...second of all I personally have never cared to know how much narcan was being used to save people in an overdose. Not my field of work.

I've literally learned of "gray death" yesterday

Relax.

Don't get caught slippin. :umad: