"Gray Death"...the new drug hitting white america; it can KILL YOU by touching it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol @ calling it a drug. That's just poison

EDIT: It's carfentanyl. I think it's for elephants. It's like 8000x more potent than heroin. A single drop of it could OD like 5 grown ass men

I don't understand plugs sometimes. There's no way you're making money using that stuff.
5 is a low estimate...you could take out a fukking classroom with that shyt

Its no joke.

I can't believe people are legit using it.

Even the people who use it on animals have to wear gloves and gear to prevent it from touching them.

its damn near a chemical weapon

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fentanyl is nooooo joke. Back in my opiate days I was selling Fentanyl patches for $140 apiece (INSANE)...and I ripped off a tiny square (about half the size of Abraham Lincolms head on a penny)....TINY. Now let me also inform you at this time I was a VERY experienced and high tolerance opiate addict. But that TINY piece caused me to vomit for about 10 minutes straight and I had NEVER VOMITED even though I was familiar with all opiates at that time. But nothing prepared me for the potency of the tiniest half of a tiny piece of fentanyl.
how do you take it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just wait until the Cartels or worse terrorist get a load of this...
the fact that merely getting it on your skin can send you tripping is fukking wild...

This is partly why I'm not all "legalize all drugs"

Decrminialize, sure...but not all drugs are the same.

Legalize weed, but THIS shyt is legit dropping bodies and theres nothing you can do about it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
the fact that merely getting it on your skin can send you tripping is fukking wild...

This is partly why I'm not all "legalize all drugs"

Decrminialize, sure...but not all drugs are the same.

Legalize weed, but THIS shyt is legit dropping bodies and theres nothing you can do about it.

I have this same argument too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif
refresh my memory....is this Chapelle? I can't recall this specific scene exactly :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have this same argument too.
You could even say we need more treatment options instead of "prison"...cause yeah, thats fukked up too.

But you can't have people out here TOUCHING drugs incidentally, especially cops, and having them almost die for merely enforcing the law.

Thats just insanity.

Theres no libertarian argument that could convince me otherwise. All this "well its freedom to do what you want..." is bullshyt.

A lot of people are too stupid to know this shyt is bad for them. Its not like people aren't still demanding this shyt.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Fentanyl is nooooo joke. Back in my opiate days I was selling Fentanyl patches for $140 apiece (INSANE)...and I ripped off a tiny square (about half the size of Abraham Lincolms head on a penny)....TINY. Now let me also inform you at this time I was a VERY experienced and high tolerance opiate addict. But that TINY piece caused me to vomit for about 10 minutes straight and I had NEVER VOMITED even though I was familiar with all opiates at that time. But nothing prepared me for the potency of the tiniest half of a tiny piece of fentanyl.
And I thought I was a badass walking around taking suboxone