*GRAPHIC VIDEO* Store clerk shot in the back of his head despite him complying.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
This is becoming more and more common. At this point if you're armed if I might be worth while to try and take the robber with you or at least give him something to remember you by
These Indian store clerks almost are almost never armed.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Fcyrt5FWQAIXOc2

FcyruCCXoAIyVXL

Man accused of killing Tupelo store clerk charged with capital murder, could face death penalty​

TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The man accused of murdering a store clerk in Tupelo appeared before a judge for the first time Tuesday morning.

Chris Copeland, 26, of Tupelo, is charged with capital murder, meaning he’s eligible for the death penalty.

Tupelo police said Copeland tried to rob a Chevron store Sunday morning, Sept. 11. During the attempted robbery, he allegedly shot Parmvir Singh, 33, of Tupelo, in the head.

During his court appearance, investigators said Copeland pretended to make a purchase and Singh was behind the counter.

Police said Singh surrendered some money and opened a safe for Copeland. Copeland then ordered Singh to the floor, jumped over the counter, then shot the victim, according to authorities.

Copeland ripped out what he believed to be surveillance footage and left the store, police said.

“With 27 years in law enforcement, this may be one of the worst ones I’ve ever seen,” Police Chief John Quaka said. “The victim was literally executed in the back of the head inside his store where he was trying to make a living. It is just absolutely outrageous. The prosecutor said it best — ‘it’s monstrous.’”

Copeland was denied a bond.

Quaka said Copeland has a criminal history. He previously faced burglary and larceny charges. Copeland was free on MDOC probation at the time of his arrest on Sunday and had an outstanding warrant.
:aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon:

After school programs and jungle gyms. Hes a victim in all of this.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
i dont give a fukk, sign another crime bill. every murderer should get the chair.

Problem is it will probably be mostly innocent ppl getting locked up behind this due to how corrupt the system is from the police force to DA office and even the judges. Lots of innocent ppl gonna get railroaded behind "tough on crime" legislation.

If the shyt was managed properly, it would be nice. But we already know it will be abused.

Hannibal alexander

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Rome, Roman republic
Problem is it will probably be mostly innocent ppl getting locked up behind this due to how corrupt the system is from the police force to DA office and even the judges. Lots of innocent ppl gonna get railroaded behind "tough on crime" legislation.

If the shyt was managed properly, it would be nice. But we already know it will be abused.
i agree completely, crime and the repercussions of it impact the black community the worst. we lose in both ways. :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
These stores really need to start arming and training clerks. Ain't no reason why a clerk isn't armed, especially late at night.

Wouldn't need no crime bill if robbers knew that these clerks are able to protect themselves
Even if they are armed, if u get the jump on one they dead. And a lot of them are armed. This dude tho was a demon and will face the ultimate punishment it looks.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Fcyrt5FWQAIXOc2

FcyruCCXoAIyVXL

Man accused of killing Tupelo store clerk charged with capital murder, could face death penalty​

TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The man accused of murdering a store clerk in Tupelo appeared before a judge for the first time Tuesday morning.

Chris Copeland, 26, of Tupelo, is charged with capital murder, meaning he’s eligible for the death penalty.

Tupelo police said Copeland tried to rob a Chevron store Sunday morning, Sept. 11. During the attempted robbery, he allegedly shot Parmvir Singh, 33, of Tupelo, in the head.

During his court appearance, investigators said Copeland pretended to make a purchase and Singh was behind the counter.

Police said Singh surrendered some money and opened a safe for Copeland. Copeland then ordered Singh to the floor, jumped over the counter, then shot the victim, according to authorities.

Copeland ripped out what he believed to be surveillance footage and left the store, police said.

“With 27 years in law enforcement, this may be one of the worst ones I’ve ever seen,” Police Chief John Quaka said. “The victim was literally executed in the back of the head inside his store where he was trying to make a living. It is just absolutely outrageous. The prosecutor said it best — ‘it’s monstrous.’”

Copeland was denied a bond.

Quaka said Copeland has a criminal history. He previously faced burglary and larceny charges. Copeland was free on MDOC probation at the time of his arrest on Sunday and had an outstanding warrant.
:aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon:

This is crazy and sad. Killer just wanted to be able to say he did it too. Couldn't even look at his target.