*GRAPHIC VIDEO* Store clerk shot in the back of his head despite him complying.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
And people thought it was so far fetched for PNB to give up his stuff and still be shot.....

With these types of individuals running around.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a generation raises off social media, Call of Duty and GTA.. They see life like a real life video game

Y'all blame everything on social media. This has been happening before the internet and video games existed.

All these stores need to invest in bulletproof glass. If hood liquor stores and bodegas can afford it they can too.

They need to expedite the trial and his execution. There's no rehabilitating someone like this.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This was truly demonic. By even grimey standards this was odee.

RIP to that man

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
"Free him! White supremacy made him do this, hes a product of his environment *slurp slurp slurp*"
The irony of this post being reported as "c00n babble" when thug apologists say stupid shyt exactly like that :mjlol:
The c00n is the one who took offense, fakkit:umad:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Your whiteness is showing again you should go back to laying low and letting people tag you in threads
You must be the c00n ass bytch who reported me cuz your nerves got struck, now its time to put your fakkit ass on the ignore list cuz youre STILL following me around like a scorned female. Go get shot.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They shot PNB THEN took his chain

Naw

PnB and his killer spoke before he got shot.

It was said that PnB resisted giving up his stuff when the robber asked for it.

Some then said PnB should have not done that and just complied.

But as we've seen in this video, you can give them everything you have and have your back turned and a degenerate will still murder you just because they can and feel like doing so.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y’all don’t wanna hear it but it’s a lot of worthless nikkas in America. If I could round up every grimy ass violence committing hood nikka and drop a nuke on them I would. Our race can only heal with this garbage culled out of the gene pool. :manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I got into it once with someone trying to justify crime. They were on some "but I guarantee you've never missed a meal before because if you did you'd understand." I'm like man you can fukken give Plasma or stand next to the road with a sign and get enough money for food for a few day with 2-3 hours worth of work.
The more I get irritated at panhandlers, I have to catch myself and be like "wait, it ain't like they are out here violently harming innocent people for money"