*GRAPHIC VIDEO* Store clerk shot in the back of his head despite him complying.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was always told you fight. You don't sit there and wait to get shot. I get why a lot of people would. He might let it fly if you rush him. But then again, he might be so shocked that you fight back that you might be able to turn the tables on him.

Nobody is ever going to point a gun at me without me trying something. Especially if you're within my reach.
If a dude gets that close to me with a gun, I'm looking for the opportunity to fight. Soon as he climbed the counter I would've grabbed him. Dude was bigger than him too.

Some people just have the urge to kill now more than ever and you never know if the situation is a simple robbery or if he just simply wants to kill. There's more people like that around us than we realize...A lot more people like that we want to admit.

RIP to the Punjabi breh...can only imagine what that comment section looks like.

Hope homie gets an expedited death penalty.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is the very 1st excuse they go to. The # of ppl I grew up with that went without, but didn't resort to bullshyt like this is a whole lot
I got into it once with someone trying to justify crime. They were on some "but I guarantee you've never missed a meal before because if you did you'd understand." I'm like man you can fukken give Plasma or stand next to the road with a sign and get enough money for food for a few day with 2-3 hours worth of work.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Gotta be the most demonic shyt I've ever seen. :picard: But this is rare, dudes usually don't want to kill, they just want the money/items. This fukker wanted to kill.

Also it should be mandatory for gas station employees to be armed

Last edited: