*GRAPHIC VIDEO* Store clerk shot in the back of his head despite him complying.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
"People are starving" blah blah blah

And trust, if the tables were turned and the bytch ass robber was killed like he should have been, there would be idiots saying it was an overreaction

Some ppl think sociopathic monsters like the fakkit in the video kill due to necessity. Most times it's just demonic individuals who have no value for human life. They don't operate like the rest of us do.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I WAS LITERALLY JUST
TALKING ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY.

THESE NEW nikkaS ALWAYS
KILL YOU OUT OF JEALOUSLY
DURING ROBBERIES EVEN THOUGH
YOURE COMPLYING.

LOOK AT ALL THE BLACK ENTREPRENURES
THAT HAVE BEEN
ROBBED & KILLED FOR NO REASON LATELY.

THAT OLD SCHOOL
"HE SHOULDNT HAVE RESISTED" shyt
DOESNT APPLY ANYMORE.
:devil:
:evil:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I was always told you fight. You don't sit there and wait to get shot. I get why a lot of people would. He might let it fly if you rush him. But then again, he might be so shocked that you fight back that you might be able to turn the tables on him.

Nobody is ever going to point a gun at me without me trying something. Especially if you're within my reach.
That was my dad mentality during the crack epidemic. He would fight first and he tells me this this day if you going to die better go out fighting at least

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It is the very 1st excuse they go to. The # of ppl I grew up with that went without, but didn't resort to bullshyt like this is a whole lot

I come from humble beginnings, and I never stole. But my experiences and how I go about living are not universal.
Most poor Black people don't steal and/or kill, but that doesn't negate the fact that there are poor Black folk that do steal because they don't have much.

Being poor raises the likelihood of a person resorting to crime. This has been proven study after study looking at crime over 100 years.

It's a combination of being poor and the insecurity that rises from being poor. That, and untreated mental illness is another contributing factor.

A post I made a month or so ago goes into detail about crime

Many people spoke on the reasons why crime rates are high in certain states where Black people are concentrated.

The paper linked below is research conducted by Harvard sociologists on how certain areas can be doubly disadvantaged due to the proximity of other poor areas.

And there are tons of papers showing crime rates are higher in poor areas.

Less to do with racial difficiencies than it is to do with rampant American greed bolstering the socioeconomic issues that already plaugued certain disadvantaged communities.

--------------------------------------------

"But in taking a step back from the conjecture, it is important to note that murder rates in 2020 were nowhere near the highest they’ve ever been and that increases were
mostly concentrated in disinvested and structurally disadvantaged neighborhoods that had high rates of gun violence to begin with. Additionally, an extensive body of evidence has already established the risk factors that lead to violence—as well as the solutions that are most promising to alleviate it. Despite what headlines might suggest, these risk factors have nothing to do with protests, and the solutions do not have to depend on increasing punishment."

Last edited:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
That's why I laughed when people said PnB should have given up the jewellery and not resisted.

Degenerates DON'T CARE what you do because they AREN'T rational in the first place.

If they feel like killing you they'll kill you :yeshrug:
Bullshyt like this is why I could never see myself working at or even owning a convenience store.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

I WAS LITERALLY JUST
TALKING ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY.

THESE NEW nikkaS ALWAYS
KILL YOU OUT OF JEALOUSLY
DURING ROBBERIES EVEN THOUGH
YOURE COMPLYING.

LOOK AT ALL THE BLACK ENTREPRENURES
THAT HAVE BEEN
ROBBED & KILLED FOR NO REASON LATELY.

THAT OLD SCHOOL
"HE SHOULDNT HAVE RESISTED" shyt
DOESNT APPLY ANYMORE.
:devil:
:evil:

This is a generation raises off social media, Call of Duty and GTA.. They see life like a real life video game