*GRAPHIC VIDEO* Store clerk shot in the back of his head despite him complying.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Exactly, dudes shouldn't look at this video and be like, "fukk it, I'm going to be Batman and fight the gunman" unless you are reasonably sure you could take out the gunman. The vast majority of robbers don't want to kill, they just want what you have. This dude is the extremely rare exception, he wanted to kill just for the hell if it. Could even be a racial element we're overlooking (Indian dude trying to do business in my hood and shyt)

Posters on here, and in the general public, obviously don't realize how common robbery is. For every time we hear about a robbery turned murder, there are thousands of robberies you never hear about...

In 2019, the NYPD reported 13,396 robberies versus 319 homicides to the FBI. That's a real variance of 13,077 and a ratio of 41.99:1, meaning for every murder in NY, there were 42 robberies...

These were just the robberies reported. Many are never reported. My brother is a regular upstanding citizen and was robbed about a decade ago at gunpoint abd never reported it. Myself and many others were involved in illicit crime when we were robbed and never reported it...

LA, which has become known in this era as the robbery capital, reported 9652 robberies versus 258 homicides, a real variance of 9394 and a ratio of 37.41:1...

Chicago PD reported 7983 to 492 homicides, a variance of 7491 and a ratio of 16.23:1...

You're not gonna find any city anywhere that has robbery rates that mirror homicide rates because of how common robbery is. Chicago's 16:1 ratio in '19 is among the lowest you'll find out there, but that still means 16 robberies affirmed for every murder without accounting for all the robberies you never hear of. Chicago probably had closer to 25 robberies for every murder in reality...

coldcall

All Star
Daps
It’s funny how our ppl are mad at this even when it happens to another race, but on their forums, they ready for “open season” against us. We truly are a caring, loving, and unbiased ppl compared to others.

You sound surprised that black people have a conscience and aren't caping for a lowlife animal.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny how our ppl are mad at this even when it happens to another race, but on their forums, they ready for “open season” against us. We truly are a caring, loving, and unbiased ppl compared to others.

:heh:

Anyway, RIP to the victim. Hopefully the perp gets the death penalty. And quickly.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You sound surprised that black people have a conscience and aren't caping for a lowlife animal.
:heh:

Anyway, RIP to the victim. Hopefully the perp gets the death penalty. And quickly.

No, I was pointing out the hatred others naturally have for us and in general compared to us, who tend to be fair and not haters. It was a compliment.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People actually dapped this foolishness :dahell: have you not seen those threads when mexicans target us? The amount of racism against mexicans that goes down here is wild so no we're aren't sweet and timid. Stop it we act like everybody else when one of ours is harmed.
I feel it's a natural knee jerk reaction that when another race does something crazy to your own tensions rise, sad but that's just how it is .
On that note, i find it wild that muhfukkaz like you attempt to incorporate some form of victimhood shyt in everything.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
People actually dapped this foolishness :dahell: have you not seen those threads when mexicans target us? The amount of racism against mexicans that goes down here is wild so no we're aren't sweet and timid. Stop it we act like everybody else when one of ours is harmed.
I feel it's a natural knee jerk reaction that when another race does something crazy to your own tensions rise, sad but that's just how it is .
On that note, i find it wild that muhfukkaz like you attempt to incorporate some form of victimhood shyt in everything.
You misread it. My point was we are the least hateful group and most fair.