*GRAPHIC VIDEO* Store clerk shot in the back of his head despite him complying.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Damn can't even chill working hard jamming that Punjabi music without being robbed and killed senselessly. Rip and I hope the justice system goes hard on him

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
RIP the clerk. He didn't deserve to die and the killer deserves whatever punishment is coming his way...

There's always the risk you can be murdered during a robbery, because you're at the mercy of the person with the gun. The reality though, is the overwhelming majority of robberies don't turn into homicides...

I understand the notion to fight for your life, and of course, there are times that is successful. Generally speaking though, it isn't a good idea to fight the gunman...

For one thing, an experienced jackboy is covering all bases to minimize your resistance before he even approaches you, so when you think you have an angle, it really isn't there. Seasoned robbers are snuffing the angles out premeditated...

The other thing, dudes that aren't seasoned, as I suspect the guy in this video isn't---because seasoned robbers aren't robbing convenient stores, there's nothing there---novice jackers are more probe to be jumpy and panicky at the sight of movement and shoot when they don't need to...

Again though, of course there have been successful fight backs, and I understand the emotion of fighting back. You never know who is on the other side of the gun though, and yes, if they want to kill you they will kill you whether you fight back or not------>but the vast, vast majority of robberies aren't planned to be killings, robberies that result in killings do so because they are typically botched during the initial crime, or the robbery was a planned hit on a disliked individual anyway...

Most dudes that rob not looking to kill anyone, robbers have way more robberies than kills under their belts, if they have any kills at all, though it is also true that guys who rob for a living invite gunplay...

In practice it's never a good idea to pass the gunman off...

Nah, murder is so circumstantial. Rape and sex acts against children are worse than murder and those don't carry death penalties at all...

I'd bet cash this is the first robbery attempt this dude ever did, or he's pulled 3 to 4 tops, and that he's probably never shot anybody until now...

Which is the real harsh truth, but muhfukkas here wanna buck against a system that's proven to work in other nations. This country's obsession with guns is a direct correlation to the gun violence here, but somehow muhfukkas refuse to acknowledge this as fact...

The solution won't happen in the United States Of America, which is to eradicate the proliferation of firearms...

That dudes be lying bro...
Exactly, dudes shouldn't look at this video and be like, "fukk it, I'm going to be Batman and fight the gunman" unless you are reasonably sure you could take out the gunman. The vast majority of robbers don't want to kill, they just want what you have. This dude is the extremely rare exception, he wanted to kill just for the hell of it. Could even be a racial element we're overlooking (Indian dude trying to do business in my hood and shyt)

Last edited:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
This is where mob justice gets it right. Those tire necklace videos where dudes are beat to a pulp knowing they're about to get burned alive
Criminals just get used to this as a way of going out. I've seen somebody get beaten and had a tire around his neck and as the kerosene was being sent for, the police came and saved him. 10 months later, he had switched locations and was walking with a limp (due to the beating) and was back to burglarizing people's houses, the same crime that got him that near death experience in the first place. That's when I gave up on trying to understand criminals.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
This a white supremacist board

They love posting the worst of us, clutching their pearls, and crowing about a future crime bill

It's not about White Supremacy. This shyt is a reality for a lot of people. It isn't a rare occurrence by any means.

Yall be more upset at brehs posting the stories than the nikkas out here giving the world a reason to view us as the face of crime.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's not about White Supremacy. This shyt is a reality for a lot of people. It isn't a rare occurrence by any means.

Yall be more upset at brehs posting the stories than the nikkas out here giving the world a reason to view us as the face of crime.
What you doing about it?

Nothing.

What yall choose to post about and how you choose to post about matters

I live in Detroit. You don't need to tell me violence exists

But I see through a lot of you nikkas

Like nikkas who whine about Chicago and don't even live in the state

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fact that it says "WATCH" in the caption, as in "watch this man get his brains blown out", let's me know how desensitized this world is to watching murder. I ain't clicking that shıt. I haven't even watched the George Floyd video & I never will.
it's an indian publication and hash tagged punjab. what do you think they want to convey? how mercilessly their fellow breh was killed and most importantly by who...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

that part

the worst of brehs are put out there in 4k glory. If a white man did that it wouldn't be getting blasted that way where the store keeper come from

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
What you doing about it?

Nothing.

What yall choose to post about and how you choose to post about matters

I live in Detroit. You don't need to tell me violence exists

But I see through a lot of you nikkas

Like nikkas who whine about Chicago and don't even live in the state

I posted a story about a Black father fighting crime in his neighborhood. That Black father was shot down in the same neighborhood.

How is this any different than the nikkas whining about White Supremacy on this site every single day? Do you tell those nikkas to shut up and do something about it? Probably not.

And what if I told you I've worked in my community for over 15+ years?

Would the whole "what you doing about it" shyt still apply?

Most of you nikkas simply don't care. That's what it comes down to at the end of the day. Unless it's a cac behind it.