*GRAPHIC VIDEO* Store clerk shot in the back of his head despite him complying.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Very Demonic shyt. The dude was complying and not showing any action to try and defend himself. No reason to just kill him.

bytch ass nikka just wanted to kill. There was literally NO reason to kill him. Dude complied FULLY. fukking piece of shyt :hhh:

That was a fukked up video man. Dude was complying and tryna be as least threatening as possible cause he thought dude was gonna let him live.

Just why?
He was complying.

Trial.
Sentence.
Execute.

Take him the chair as soon as he leaves the court and pull the switch.
Sickening.

:what:
NOT MAKING EXCUSES but he was not compliant. The guy told him to get face down 3 or 4 times, and it appeared he may have been holding back on the money. Possibly panic, but a very dangerous game. fukked up all the way around, though.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am against the death penalty, he should spend the rest of his days behind a prison wall and never should seen sunrise outside as a freeman again

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps

I WAS LITERALLY JUST
TALKING ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY.

THESE NEW nikkaS ALWAYS
KILL YOU OUT OF JEALOUSLY
DURING ROBBERIES EVEN THOUGH
YOURE COMPLYING.

LOOK AT ALL THE BLACK ENTREPRENURES
THAT HAVE BEEN
ROBBED & KILLED FOR NO REASON LATELY.

THAT OLD SCHOOL
"HE SHOULDNT HAVE RESISTED" shyt
DOESNT APPLY ANYMORE.
:devil:
:evil:

Stop it
9/10 rappers get murdered for a reason

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Wait @anotherman is a white guy?!

Talking crazy like that?!:dahell:
Def not, ive even posted my pic, and will do so again on a ban bet :manny:
Dudes just a whole ass hoe so he had to call me white, and run to @Houston911 nutsack who been held a grudge like a hurt bytch, seeing that hes the only mod Ive ever had issues with. Get shot too you sassy ass fukk nikka, flex off and permaban me. Then fukking kill yourself when this forum inevitably ends up like SOHH did for the same exact type of bytchass shyt and you lose the lil bit of power you have in your life as a mod. Big fukking man.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Def not, ive even posted my pic, and will do so again on a ban bet :manny:
Dudes just a whole ass hoe so he had to call me white, and run to @Houston911 nutsack who been held a grudge like a hurt bytch, seeing that hes the only mod Ive ever had issues with. Get shot too you sassy ass fukk nikka, flex off and permaban me. Then fukking kill yourself when this forum inevitably ends up like SOHH did for the same exact type of bytchass shyt and you lose the lil bit of power you have in your life as a mod. Big fukking man.

I never said you were white dummy

I don’t even know who you are

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You want a pat on the back for condemning a senseless killing ? That's some

type of shyt my dude.

No. This vid is on whitee message boards and they are speaking of how they can’t wait to do such and such to us, and then when one of their ppl act foul they either say “wait for the facts” or good. Not all of them are like this but yea.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. This vid is on whitee message boards and they are speaking of how they can’t wait to do such and such to us, and then when one of their ppl act foul they either say “wait for the facts” or good. Not all of them are like this but yea.
This specific one of an indian being killed, you are saying white people want revenge for it? Sounds odd but i hear what you are saying though typically the wait for the facts stance is for the police killings not much people are gonna cape for an armed robber unambiguously killing someone in cold blood regardless of race so i'm not sure what your point was.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
This specific one of an indian being killed, you are saying white people want revenge for it? Sounds odd but i hear what you are saying though typically the wait for the facts stance is for the police killings not much people are gonna cape for an armed robber unambiguously killing someone in cold blood regardless of race so i'm not sure what your point was.
They hate us is my point????

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They hate us is my point????
White supremacists? Yes i'm aware but your comment was odd on some "I take care of my kids" shyt about condeming a senseless killer which is what most people would do regardless of race. To make the comment even weirder the victim was indian :what: