Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides the obvious?

It was 30+ years ago
There's no footage
There's no lawsuits
No new new accusations
And Dre has largely stayed clean for the last 25+ years.

So? I can understand there's no tape but look at Bill Cosby, more than 30+ years ago, no footage, etc but they still brought up his past the same way they brought up Dre past.

Well, Michel'le told her side of the story on Surviving Compton in 2016. Many people believe she told :duck: . Now, Imainge if this Puff caught on camera didn't release and many people don't believe Cassie.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So? I can understand there's no tape but look at Bill Cosby, more than 30+ years ago, no footage, etc but they still brought up his past the same way they brought up Dre past.

Well, Michel'le told her side of the story on Surviving Compton in 2016. Many people believe she told :duck: . Now, Imainge if this Puff caught on camera didn't release and many people don't believe Cassie.

Why would people believe Michele told ducktales? Dre himself has admitted to beating her as recently as several years ago and said he did it to numerous women

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
**Chi City isn't gay, Hes (was) a popular YouTuber from the early 2000's hes connected in Chicago.

He took those post down be has some legendary stories about Chief Keef, Common, Sexxy Red, Micheal Jordan's sons ect.

**For people that don't know about Mr.ChiCity or wondering why he isn't famous. He's never chased fame he views himself as an average blue collar worker, and he caught some legal trouble (a few years back) and had to fall back to take care of his father's declining health. But dude doesn't cap, years (As of right now) later his stories come to light he keeps it real.

He was legit one of the most popular internet personalities in the early days of youtube. If he really wanted to blow up he could have because he was funny as hell......he just wanted a regular life which I respect.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would people believe Michele told ducktales? Dre himself has admitted to beating her as recently as several years ago and said he did it to numerous women

If Puff admitted it and would you still support him the same way yall support Dr.Dre?