Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe if they found anything illegal he would be held or atleast charged with something.

Feds aren't on anyone's timetable. They bring charges once their case is ironclad. If that takes months, a year, or a few years that's what was needed. He definitely should not feel like he's in the clear. The raid on his home may not have been the primary target. They could have evidence from before that or they're still getting it elsewhere.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
@Razzay running into this thread to defend Diddy

diddy.gif

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Yeah its over for Puff man.

fukk him for what he did to that woman.

Sorry for ever doubting you Cassie.

fukk.

:mjcry:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
My friend brought up a good point. Dr.Dre is well known a woman beater but yet many people support him and he didn't get canceled. I mean why didn't we :pacspit: at Dr.Dre the same way we :pacspit: at P.Diddy :patrice:

Besides the obvious?

It was 30+ years ago
There's no footage
There's no lawsuits
No new new accusations
And Dre has largely stayed clean for the last 25+ years.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’ll reserve judgement but Diddy is an awful person, was bound to fall sooner or later

RIP Christopher Wallace and Kim Porter

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
My friend brought up a good point. Dr.Dre is well known a woman beater but yet many people support him and he didn't get canceled. I mean why didn't we :pacspit: at Dr.Dre the same way we :pacspit: at P.Diddy :patrice:

Because it ain't on tape, at least that we know of.

Music business is full of degenerates and scumbags. We all know it, but look away long as it ain't shoved in our face.

A lot of folk gave R. Kelly a pass for decades after he married a 15 year old and got caught on tape pissing on a 13 year old :scust:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Where is Dr. DRE smoking gun video?!!!!! Please find another angle, this is about diddy on video beating the shyt out of Cassie. “WhaT ABoUT_________” yall simply can’t help yall self can yall?